Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

youre all probably going to be dissapointed...if you even know who the F i am lol

no cardio. i hate cardio. diet was everything. i do work out intensely though, hard and heavy, no talking, no wasted time, 45minutes and its over

diet is high prot, low carb, medium fat, moderate calorie. actually low calorie compared to the guys here. just think bill phillips body for life diet with half the carbs

4everhung said:
you fucking ignorant piece of deluded american trash, open your eyes and see what your military is doing, on your behalf, for what it really is - atrocity. your fucking government INVADED two sovereign states- first in afghanistan, and then in iraq -on pretexts so fucking thin taht even the british prime minister has conceded that the evidence for going to war was thin. that is a MONUMENTAL admission from the british head of state.

of course, your head is so far up your fucking arse that these simple, obvious concepts dont make it through your abdominal wall, through your fat well fed gut and accompanying love handles, to your ears and hopefully into your brain, which by the way in all likelihood is dwarfed in both size and usefullness as some of the steroid atrophied testicles you will find in the scrotum of the average peruser of the anabolic board. so. to go on.

this is not war, it is invasion. well to put it more simply, it is a military and political incursion by your government, on a very thin pretext, to seize the political and economic apparatus of that area of the world. i wont bother explaining why they would do that because of the points i mentioned in the previous paragraph.

the simple fact of this sad, sad thread, and the comments you ahve posted in it is that you are but another dimwitted unit in the fold of social-security number named sheeple that form the vast bulk of the populace in the good old USA. your government is stealing on your behalf and feeding you a massive crock of shit as to why youre doing it.

so drop the "this is war" shit, cause im not buying it. virtually no one outside of america does. your analysis and understanding of this situation are better applied to the box full of plastic GI JOE figures that you were pacified with as a child, and clearly have not had the strength of mind to dissasociate from the real world.

get your hand off your cock mate, your ceiling is white enough as it is

Online!

lmao...first of all...What are you doing in this country little parasite?. Second, feds are reading this so expect a visit from a good bro that will put you things very clear. Third, after these 2 wars, our economy is stronger than ever and our empire continue to expand. Sorry to tell you little cockroach but THIS IS WAR.

djufo.
(Online..so?)

djufo said:
lmao...first of all...What are you doing in this country little parasite?. Second, feds are reading this so expect a visit from a good bro that will put you things very clear. Third, after these 2 wars, our economy is stronger than ever and our empire continue to expand. Sorry to tell you little cockroach but THIS IS WAR.

djufo.
(Online..so?)

idiot.

you know, this is a serious thread. i try really hard and get very, very slow results since i dont use steroids, so id really like to hit it hard where i need it...threads like this are one of the only ways i can get decent feedback from people with a clue, and work out where best to spend my time.

so id really appreciate it if everyone who posted bullshit to just edit your post, and get rid of the clutter...or perhaps a mod could do it, because really, you guys arent being fair.

i get overtaken at the gym by 20 year olds on 500mg sustanon a week who never come off the drugs. they train like they should be at a coffee house, and eat like i do on a cheat day. theres lots of people reading this thread who do the same, so please, have a bit more courtesy for someone who is doing it the hard way...4everhung and djufo in particular. i dont want any more flames in this thread, even though i love flaming people, and i could rip a couple of people in this thread apart.

thanks.

ChewYxRage said:

I know..sorry dude..but when I see a post like that one my blood broils...even if the post is explained after, I can't wait to shoot back.
;)

GoldenDelicious said:
...4everhung and djufo in particular. i dont want any more flames in this thread, even though i love flaming people, and i could rip a couple of people in this thread apart.

thanks.
sorry mate,this is an american owned and operated board. You think you can come here and post that vitriol and not expect an emotional response?
"and I could rip a couple of people in this thread apart"
bring it on Maxwell,I'll come after you with the imperative of salmon swimming upstream

4everhung and djufo in particular. i dont want any more flames in this thread, even though i love flaming people, and i could rip a couple of people in this thread apart.

thanks.[/QUOTE]

"I don't want any more flames in this thread". nobody cares What you want asshole...I'm laughing my ass off!.
what a jerk.

I dont uderstand why some joker would plac a fucked up statment on a site that is predominantly american. You want to place a flame like that, and then ask for other people not to flame anymore. what kinda ridiculous shit is that.. Did you ever serve your country? do you have any clue that your country supports our moves?? Or are you just one of those lost hippies that think that war never solves anything, so the people that are getting slaughtered day in and day out by overpowering regimes, should just put up with it, and nobody should even try to help them???

Your statment proves ignorance and thats it, dont place that kinda statment in any forum where alot of PROUD americans are and expect not to get flamed

look, lets get it straight, im australian, im patriotic, im intelligent, im aware, and i have an opinion. if i have something to say i say it, and i back it up. i dont give a shit who reads it or what they think, becuase really youre just a bunch of guys in internetville, but i do the same thing in real life- i say what i mean, i mean what i say, and you might not like me but youre going to bloody well respect me

now, if you want to say something about that post, go to the original thread and say it there- NOT in this thread, the sole purpose of which is to gather information to help me in my training.

truesoldier, being proud of your country is no excuse to ignore the opinions of others, nor to flame those who offer opinions you dont like. firstly, put the bloody post in context by reading the original thread, then perhaps be constructive and ask WHY i have that opinion, rather than watch your compatriots flame away and then shrug, saying "you should have expected that in a board full of proud americans". when those US civilians were beheaded, did you hear the world say "hey, they should have expected that in a country full of extremists"? no you didnt, because logic prevails in most of the world, and a statement such as that, which is akin to yours, is illogical, and intolerant.

now, 4everhung, please go and move your post into the thread where they belong. i dont want to start a big flame war, which is why i didnt respond to your comments in the original thread, because those sorts of discussions get so huge and convoluted that it becomes a huge hassle. really.

djufo, your posts show that youre an idiot. of course, i already knew that you were slightly deficient from your posts in daisy_girls thread, where you begged for pictures like a heroin addict for more smack (and i have a bad memory...you just stood out...a lot) so please, get the fuck out of my thread and go beg someone for something you want, like the sexless bitch you are. learn to control yourself, act appropriately, and then i might take you seriously. until then, well...just fuck off. i dont have the time, really. im a pharmacist, not a babysitter or a life coach.

now, if a mod sees this, please, do me a favour and rip the useless posts out of this thread, including this one, id really appreciate it

cheers

Top Bottom