Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

youre all probably going to be dissapointed...if you even know who the F i am lol

smudgetooliscool_resize.jpg

smudgetooliscool2_resize.jpg

ok, JUST FOR YOU ulcaster, but dammit someone better tell me what they think my bf is in the next 3 minutes or im gonna git pissed lol

dialtone said i wasnt delicious, my confidence is shot, ill have to jelq my way to 9" now just to feel normal :(

Reactions: Cut
GoldenDelicious said:
ok, JUST FOR YOU ulcaster, but dammit someone better tell me what they think my bf is in the next 3 minutes or im gonna git pissed lol
Thanks, bor. I can't tell BF%. You look in great shape.
GoldenDelicious said:
dialtone said i wasnt delicious, my confidence is shot, ill have to jelq my way to 9" now just to feel normal :(
good luck with that....

Looking good man. If I was a chick, I would be a lesbian, so no help there.

Good luck with the 9".

(can jelqing really tripple your penis length?)

LOL if i had enough time in my day to jelq, id use it to ahve more sex ;)

ive said it before, by they time they see it, its too late! mwuahahahahaa! :evil:

my phone always goes off for repeat offenders, so im ok ;)

nice work GD you ahev some abs now your physiques is sort of like mine (you fuind it hard to get that last piece of pat of your lower abs like me - I am cuttig at teh moment and hopefully get to where you are now in a few weeks - well don

p.s you are different then I thought expected some fat proffessor - again well done mate

Top Bottom