Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

youre all probably going to be dissapointed...if you even know who the F i am lol

4everhung said:
you fucking ignorant piece of deluded american trash, open your eyes and see what your military is doing, on your behalf, for what it really is - atrocity. your fucking government INVADED two sovereign states- first in afghanistan, and then in iraq -on pretexts so fucking thin taht even the british prime minister has conceded that the evidence for going to war was thin. that is a MONUMENTAL admission from the british head of state.

of course, your head is so far up your fucking arse that these simple, obvious concepts dont make it through your abdominal wall, through your fat well fed gut and accompanying love handles, to your ears and hopefully into your brain, which by the way in all likelihood is dwarfed in both size and usefullness as some of the steroid atrophied testicles you will find in the scrotum of the average peruser of the anabolic board. so. to go on.

this is not war, it is invasion. well to put it more simply, it is a military and political incursion by your government, on a very thin pretext, to seize the political and economic apparatus of that area of the world. i wont bother explaining why they would do that because of the points i mentioned in the previous paragraph.

the simple fact of this sad, sad thread, and the comments you ahve posted in it is that you are but another dimwitted unit in the fold of social-security number named sheeple that form the vast bulk of the populace in the good old USA. your government is stealing on your behalf and feeding you a massive crock of shit as to why youre doing it.

so drop the "this is war" shit, cause im not buying it. virtually no one outside of america does. your analysis and understanding of this situation are better applied to the box full of plastic GI JOE figures that you were pacified with as a child, and clearly have not had the strength of mind to dissasociate from the real world.

get your hand off your cock mate, your ceiling is white enough as it is

Online!

WTF is this all about???????and WTF does it have to do about this thread?

TRUEsoldier said:
WTF is this all about???????and WTF does it have to do about this thread?
I think GD was having a bad day when he "published" that. Hell its the internet,everyone can blow off steam:). WTF did we do before?

4everhung said:
I think GD was having a bad day when he "published" that. Hell its the internet,everyone can blow off steam:).

so GD wrote this, alright opinion of him quickly forms, and true everyone can blow off some steam...
4everhung said:
WTF did we do before?
and what does this mean?

4everhung said:
I think GD was having a bad day when he "published" that. Hell its the internet,everyone can blow off steam:). WTF did we do before?
no, i wasnt. normally, though, i keep more severe opinions to myself because i dont like offending people. much. in the case of that particular thread posted by poink, i was offended enough by his ideas to actually pen and post mine. hunt down the thread and read it, keep it out of here

anyway, we can argue all you like, but id like some photo critiques please

i didnt post the things so people could say "nice!" (even though thats quite flattering and i thank everone who thinks so, even Dial_tone because he secretly thinks it ;) ) but rather to actually get things like "golden, your shoulders suck arse, but your bf is about 13%"....or something....

GoldenDelicious said:
no, i wasnt. normally, though, i keep more severe opinions to myself because i dont like offending people. much. in the case of that particular thread posted by poink, i was offended enough by his ideas to actually pen and post mine. hunt down the thread and read it, keep it out of here

anyway, we can argue all you like, but id like some photo critiques please

i didnt post the things so people could say "nice!" (even though thats quite flattering and i thank everone who thinks so, even Dial_tone because he secretly thinks it ;) ) but rather to actually get things like "golden, your shoulders suck arse, but your bf is about 13%"....or something....
my sentiments too,fuck it,sometimes it's fun
anyhow,want pics?
I've got fresh pics of 2 bi girls in my bathtub
I'll e-mail them to a plat member for publication
FU GD,I'm gonna hi-jack your thread:)

GD lookin good. You said in that napoli thread that you'd wanna stay at about that size. Everything looks pretty proportioned to me, nice chest. The only thing I'd say is maybe the forearms are on the smaller side, but some people don't want em too big so that's up to you. It could also be the camera angles. Other than that just get a little bit more cut and lay off the tanner a bit :p. Good job bro!

cheers mate :) nah the forearms are bastards, they just wont bloody grow. its in the family. small feet, small hands. if the wives tale was true id be screwed :D but thankfully, its not lol

as for the tan, well it took 20 minutes a day for 3 days to do that...cant really say thats a lot...

cheers for the input, ill try harder :)

yes, and i do static holds at the end of shrugs and deads, and hangs after chins. its bullshit, the bastards just dont change! but thanks for the suggestion

Top Bottom