Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

youre all probably going to be dissapointed...if you even know who the F i am lol

GoldenDelicious

AND im bloody outing myself by posting the same pics on more than one board, but who cares ;)

SO anyway, before i start, i just want to say that i dont use/used AAS of any type/prohormones/bullshit and i really dont want to get much bigger at all. Im basically in it because...well because ive been doing it for years and i dont think ill really stop lol.

Im here at elite and other boards because it keeps me honest, motivated, and there are nice peeps here, sooo i would like an honest critique of proportionality, bodyfat, general condition. the more info the better really, so you guys can act as if i want to compete if you like (though i dont).

stats are 5'9 tall, 79kg (im not working it out, you bloody yanks can get used to metric lol) 34 waist (fat bastard) 15.5 bis (down after my cut) and...thats it. my heads pretty fat but i didnt measure it lol ;)

and can someone please post for non plats if thats ok? im not a plat and its bloody annoying

cheers

edit: ummmmmm i have 2 pics in my gallery and i cant really work out how to post them, ill be back in half an hour so if someone who has a clue can do it until then, that would be brilliant...if not, ill tinker as soon as i get back :)

It works unless you're a cheap ass non Plat bastard.

GoldenDelicious said:
the phrase "and then i saw red" comes to mind :evil: x 1000
Hold up, Tiger. I am soooo not dissin' you.

lol i kno. now, someone explain how to do it without uploading somewhere, cause im kinda getting discouraged and im gonna take them all down lol

GoldenDelicious said:
lol i kno. now, someone explain how to do it without uploading somewhere, cause im kinda getting discouraged and im gonna take them all down lol
you can have a plat host them here for you, but, that upload site is easy and well take you less then 7 seconds with a fast connection.

Top Bottom