Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

yo, my discovery!!!

Benzi

Alright guys, i've always been a hardgainner and searching for a legit sup to help along with that problem. After $1,000's i have realized that the only sups that work are a multi, protein/mrp's, and creatglutamine. Sometimes i wil also take a night blend for recoveryu when i sleep.
So, i thought there had to be sometimg else i should do (in addition to AS) I would change my diet around. i would concentrate more on low g carbs, low sugars, and high efa's. I would also add in more fiber to by diet and maintain a 1.5-1.75 g's of protein/bw each day.
In a mrp i couldn't find this kind of nutrition until i came upon one of my sister's fad bars. It's called go-lean and it's seroiusly the best tasting bar i have ever had. It lacks in the protein department though (12 grams soy) but has a good enough portion of all the other things. The only drawback is that it had 22grams of sugar and that you have to take a protein shake with it.
I am in no way advertising for this product i just tough i should let those hardgainners in on my latest discovery. Take care people and grow!!!

yeah the chocolate ones taste like a candy bar. They are all fiber and sugar. But fiber is really good for muscle recovery believe it or not. I used to live with a professional cyclist and she was real big on fiber supplements.

Top Bottom