Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Xenadrine Results

Guinness

Been supplementing with Xendarine for a little over a month now, and doing my best to keep close track of my weight and BF over that period to try and see if it has had a positive affect.

Here are my results:

Average Wt/BF for month prior to Xenadrine= 182.96 (wt)/ 12.93% (BF).

Average Wt/BF for month following intro of Xenadrine= 179.97 (wt)/12.43% (BF)

Average Delta Change= 3.00 lbs (1.64%) and .495 BF % (3.83%)

I didn't chart my diet at all, so I can't rule out dietary improvements as part of the mixture. However, I can say that I didn't make any conscious effort to change my diet, so I'm holding that variable constant. My lifting and cardio activities all remained relatively consistent, so I don't think those were factors either.

For the record, I am taking 2-3 caplets a day. One first thing in the morning before I eat breakfast, another one before lunch and sometimes one final one before I work out for a little boost in the gym. I don't take them before I do cardio (stupid, IMO) and I don't take them before I do legs....I usually kill myself with squats, leg press and deadlifts, so I don't need my heart rate elevated...one warmup set of squats is enough to get my attention.

I'm more using Xenadrine to keep my metabolism burning while I eat. I had been taking them on the weekends too, but I noticed recently that I'm not getting quite the same "buzz" I used to, so I'm going to start going off of them on weekends, to give my body a chance to recover a little. I may even cycle off completely for a couple of weeks, but haven't decided yet.

The numbers above aren't all that spectacular, especially the BF changes, which are most important. But again, these were average numbers. If you look at whole numbers, the highest BF% and weight I had in the month prior to Xenadrine was 15.5% and 187 lbs (oh, BF% and weight both measured with a Tanita BF scale, by the way). The highest BF% and weights recorded in the month since I started using Xenadrine were 184 and 13.5, and lately, I've been down in the 178-180 and 11.5-12% ranges, so I'd say it's worked pretty well for what I'm doing.

I'll try to report back in another month to see how things are going, although there may be more confounds in the equation by then because I'm planning on trying to tighten up my diet a little bit more, increase my cardio and start on a 1-ad cycle, all of which may have an effect on weight and BF% that may not be directly related to the effects of Xenadrine.

Guiness... i would say take a couple of weeks off from xenadrine especially if you took it for a month straight. The "buzz" does not equal fat burning, so don't worry about that too much. You may never get the buzz again, i didn't, even after a month of no usage. BF% you're right is minimal change. But as i believe you already know... diet is the key and not the xenadrine. Xenadrine can help supress appetite and keep metabolism chugging along but w/out proper diet you wont get results you want. Be patient w/ your diet, this stuff takes time too. so don't get frustrated.

Roger that, Risky. And, I wasn't really looking at it as the "magic bullet" fat burner that all of these types of products keep being hyped as...I was just looking for that extra edge, which it appears that I have gotten from it. the numbers aren't great (i.e. a 20 lb drop in weight and 5-8% BF, or something drastic like that), but they are sufficient enought to convince me of Xenadrine's utility.

Yeah, I'll probably try to cycle off for a while, just to give my body a break. I'l finish this bottle here pretty soon, and hold off buying another for a while.

Top Bottom