Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

xenadrine and creatine?

MindGame

i am going on a cut cycle i will be takin 2 xenadrine pills in the morning and 2 1hr before hitting the gym followed by cardio and post workout is EAS PHOSAPGEN HP creatine,,,,,,,,just wondering when takin the xenadrine and creatine will i loose the water in my muscle? and do i need to drink more water than 1gal than if i am takin xenadrine and creatine?

It is unwise to take creatine while on Xenadrine. Speaking from personal experience as well as research, the two mixed together hinder the results of both. What you should do is concentrate on cutting only right now by only using the Xenadrine...then start the creatine when you bulk again.
If you are worried about preserving muscle mass while cutting, just up the protein to 1 and 1/2 grams for every pound you weigh. Your muscle losses will be miniscule.
Good luck!

I know alot of people who take them together, Creatine can cause bloating and Xenadrine can act as a diuretic.
I would even add Glutamine to your supplements while your dieting..... Creatine can make you hold water weight..but want make you gain fat. It can also help preserve lean muscle mass, while dieting. Read more about these supplements here.

www.geocities.com/supplementguide

Last edited:
Top Bottom