Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WInstrol, Frothy Urine and Nosebleeds?

ProteinFreak905

Started a 200mg EOD sust 500 and 40mg winstrol ED cycle. On day 4 today and started noticing some slight side effects since starting.

Frothy dark brownish yellow urine since day 1 of starting. I have been eating a high protein diet but this only started since the winstrol. Very foamy and bubbles like hell!

Also day 4 today my nose has been constantly full of blood. Not dripping out just loads of brownish red blood when i blow my nose.

I do eat a high sodium diet.

Any concerns you think guys? I am also a smoker (in the process of quitting). Could cigs and winny in conjunction cause kidney problems?

Also experience some spells of dizziness throughout the day that usually pass in 10-20 minutes.

Cheers :)

Started a 200mg EOD sust 500 and 40mg winstrol ED cycle. On day 4 today and started noticing some slight side effects since starting.

Frothy dark brownish yellow urine since day 1 of starting. I have been eating a high protein diet but this only started since the winstrol. Very foamy and bubbles like hell!

Also day 4 today my nose has been constantly full of blood. Not dripping out just loads of brownish red blood when i blow my nose.

I do eat a high sodium diet.

Any concerns you think guys? I am also a smoker (in the process of quitting). Could cigs and winny in conjunction cause kidney problems?

Also experience some spells of dizziness throughout the day that usually pass in 10-20 minutes.

Cheers :)

I don't understand 200 mgs of sus 500????

Other than that, it sounds like you either are experiencing kidney failure or on the verge of a stroke.

I don't understand 200 mgs of sus 500???? Other than that, it sounds like you either are experiencing kidney failure or on the verge of a stroke.
Sorry should have been more specific i inject 200mg of sustanon every other day so 800mg total every 8 days. The sustanon is 500mg/ml (Pharmacom high concentration gear) so i inject 0.4ml EOD. Really mate? so high blood pressure or something is out of the question does it sound a lot more serious? Can 4 days of 40mg ED winstrol really cause strong/kidney failure? Appreciated any input as this is seriously worrying.

Yes, that much gear can cause problems. First thing you do is cut the dosages in half. The next thing you do is see a doctor.

Drink more water bro your pee should not look like that if your on orals you should be drinking 2 gallons of water a day and taking a liver support.. As for the nose bleeds I get them on winny too that's probably just high blood pressure probably the dizzy spells too. Go get your blood pressure checked at a cvs or something bro. Drink up on some water and order yourself some liv52 or something.. Good luck

Oh ya and quit smoking!! Lol I smoked for 10+ years and as soon as my girl got prego I quit cold turkey.. And I was smoking two packs a day some days

Thanks guys appreciated how does these blood pressure and pulse results look?

BP 142/68

Heart rate (resting) 119

Checked it about 4 times today and the heart rate has not dropped below 110!! :( this not look good right?

Apparently i do already have a diagnosed slight heart murmur as well, had this before using any gear.

Is this a ER job or could this wait till monday do you guys think? i cant see a doc on a Saturday unless i go to accident and emergency.

I do drink plenty of water on average 5-6 litres a day will try increasing it to 8 + though see if it helps.

Winstrol makes a big impact on your lipids and HDL in a short amount of time.. just a few days sometimes. 40mg daily is a pretty reasonable dose though, and you being on only day 4 of it and getting these side effects are a bit weird.

But, a high sodium diet combined with decreased HDL is going to cause an increase in blood pressure, which would explain the nose bleeds.

Also, are you running any kind of AI with your 800mg of Test? Because if not, your estrogen could be high. That would also effect your BP

Top Bottom