Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

will martial arts (or intense endurance )melt my muscles?

yunusmile

Banned
when i was training taekwondo for a decade i was a skinny bitch . after i started lifting for 3 years i got 30 kg heavier . i am not aiming for professional body building. i just want to be good at many things instead of one thing. i want to have muscular body. good strenght. good endurance. good flexibility. good speed and power. i heard from many places high intense training melts muscle away and i heard wrestling requires around 3 hours of training a day which is 3 times more than limit.

i am an ecto. 173 cm 80 kg now. eating like crazy to keep gains even gained lots of fat . if i stop lifting for some years train others then lift again can i achieve my goal then ?

If you are talking about wrestling, than it will make you stronger albeit in a different way than lifting will. wrestling will get the fat off you but it is enough about strength that you shouldn't lose a significant amount of muscle. (this is from experience with HS wrestling so idk if what you're planning on doing will be the same)

Never wrestled but have trained and had a few Muay Thai fights and if it involves lots of cardio then I would say you will loose muscle mass. You would really need to be able to keep up some sort of a weight routine as well and if you work full time and want to train for wrestling @ 3 hours a day you are not going to be able to do both. If you are not planing to be competitive you could stick to your weights routine and train for wrestling for an hour a day and see how that goes.

Top Bottom