Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

While on creatine, do you notice any difference?

Do you take creatine before working out, and if so, do you think it helps?

• I take creatine occasionally and think it probably boosts my energy somewhat

Votes: 29 19.1%
  • I take creatine occasionally but I'm not sure if it truly boosts my energy or not

Votes: 18 11.8%
  • I take creatine often and can see an improvement in my energy when weight training

Votes: 60 39.5%
  • I've taken creatine before, but am not really sure whether or not it really works

Votes: 24 15.8%
  • I don't take creatine.

Votes: 21 13.8%

• Total voters
i think i can feel it ealy too
however i am clinicaally very sensitive to these things so..

surely tho it has to have an effect fairly quickly after being digested really like 2 hours or teen hours or so surely i mean why not -0 wether people can generally notice this initial effect is clearly debatable but it is used as an energy source in the brain as well which is worthy of note.

MikeMartial said:
Ok, then continuing along this line of thinking, are severe pulls and tears more common when a guy is on gear? (Serious question, coming from a guy that knows zero about AAS)

People pull muscles when taking creatine?? Wow :) . What brand of creatine (assuming creatine monohydrate) were they taking? But I bet those people were stacking AAS, prosteroids with the creatine also. I know if I take some M1T at the end of the cycle my shoulder will start bothering me. I have to stop at that point.

Basically creatine postpones the "failure point" in my experience. I do notice (even without sugar) an increase in energy both physical and mental. Most people will tell you it just helps eek out those extra 1 or 2 reps on your sets. I think it's good probably good for muscle gain, but mostly i like training more when on it, probably just because i feel stronger, and it reduces the "burn" from higher volume sets.

I noticed the benefits of elevated endurance and even better recovery and less muscle pain

But I had some water weight gain as well.

I cycle a month on and a month off and only use approx 4 grams a day max,
split up in 2 deliveries

Occasionally, I'll take 6 grams of creatine after my protein shake (Either Spiru-tein or Muscle Milk) before I workout. I'm not really sure whether it actually gives me a boost of energy, or whether it's all in my head. I've heard it is supposed to boost strength training energy or something.

I'm not really sure about it, so I was wondering what everybody's opinion is of it.

I definitely notice a difference. I only use it during OFF cycle periods though. I get size and strength with ZERO sides.

When I am on creatine my muscles are constantly full and I look bigger, but I sacrifice muscle hardness. I drink ~2.5 gallons of water every day to minimize water retention, but I still am a little puffier than while "off".

Occasionally, I'll take 6 grams of creatine after my protein shake (Either Spiru-tein or Muscle Milk) before I workout. I'm not really sure whether it actually gives me a boost of energy, or whether it's all in my head. I've heard it is supposed to boost strength training energy or something.

I'm not really sure about it, so I was wondering what everybody's opinion is of it.

If you don't feel any difference, then don't use it. The effect of creatine must be noticeable.

Creatine is one of the more effective natural products in my experience. As some already mentioned, I think it's better to save it for off cycle periods when you need it the most.

Top Bottom