Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whey protein. is this too good to be true

rahulkohli

click here

is this too good to be true. i was thinking about buying some of this stuff, but am put off by the proposed long wait of up to 28 days, (my cycle will be starting in the next couple of weeks.) the price rocks though. anyone else brought from here.

thanks bro but i still aint sure about this one because they are an american company. and im buying from england. our protein is expensive here i think. for 2lbs it is about £15 or $22. that is from prolab which is pretty good i heard.

another quest. are there any people who know of a good uk protein supplier who can deliver quickly? cheers for the help

Bro, I suggest you buy "BALANCE" brand whey protein isolate which is better than Prolab which is whey concentrate, buy it on-line at :http://www.australianmuscle.com.au/
it will cost you $139/- australian dollar for a 4kgs (8.8 lbs)
I've been buying from them for 3 years,the owner is Kim Tanska, he's a IFBB judge & very honest and I've spoken to him a couple of time.The order normally reaches me in about seven days.BTW tell him a guy from singapore recommended him.

kalik razak said:
Bro, I suggest you buy "BALANCE" brand whey protein isolate which is better than Prolab which is whey concentrate, buy it on-line at :http://www.australianmuscle.com.au/
it will cost you $139/- australian dollar for a 4kgs (8.8 lbs)
I've been buying from them for 3 years,the owner is Kim Tanska, he's a IFBB judge & very honest and I've spoken to him a couple of time.The order normally reaches me in about seven days.BTW tell him a guy from singapore recommended him.

I thought i would never hear those words in the same sentence, IFBB Judge and Honest.

dude protein is protein regaerdless the source whether its whey or eg etc... just get the cheapest one unless you fart too much on certain kind

damn go to yout pharmacy or if you're a good friend with the gym's staff then you could easily get 6 lbs for 35$, plus no need to worry about shipping.

£5 a kilo is £5 for 2.2lb which is about $3.50, or roughly $1.60 a pound.

Sorry but protein factory (or anyone else) CANNOT beat that.

I can personally guarantee the whey, I use it myself. It is a group buying scheme between a group of UK bodybuilders, with very little profit for the guy (Mobster) who does it.

To get it at £5 a kilo you need to buy 2X 15 kilo sacks, which when used about 3 times a day will easy last you a year, or you can split it with friends and get them to chip in. Since buying this stuff I will never, ever pay ridiculous shop prices again.

Top Bottom