Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What the *HELL* are you supposed to train when ALL YOUR MUSCLES ARE SORE?

oh shit, just read your reply to the urinary probs...
lol funny shit.

Im the same as you. I mean I have a bad reputation with my "image". I project an image of a druggie, so my teachers say. Granted, I used to be one, yet just my body language says it. But in any case, they must buy it!!!!

btw, where can i get a URINEX or some bullshit over the counter med? lol

blood_drinker said:

1) What could replace the egg whites? She is willing to import whey at an outrageaous price.

Wow, you better buy your mom something nice on her birthday!

Whey protein is a BETTER choice post workout. You can mix it with the juice.

That leaves you with breakfest. You can mix some whey protein in the oatmeal and eat a whole egg.

What about in the morning?
Will two eggs+1white + the rest of the stuff you outlined, is that ok as a morning meal? Cuz I wanna save up on the whey, and plus, I love eggs !

What's your answer to the powdered eggwhites?

You could have 1 egg + 1 egg white(extra large). That's 10g of protein. You get 4g from oatmeal, so you would need about 20g from whey.

I've never heard about powdered egg whites so I can't comment. Just make sure that they aren't powdered whole eggs. Again, eat as many egg whites as your mom will tolerate. She has been very understanding, her request is fair. Each egg white has 3g of protein and an egg has 6 plus 5g of fat.

I officially started today, Sunday May 20, 2001.

One question Big Andy. In your diet, you have a banana in meal 4. Why? Is this a pre-workout carb?
Why the hidden sugar, wouldn't I do better with a HI GI carb, such as WW bread? Or is the banana simply for variety? Will it affect anything? Or, is it just simply because I need the carbs to build muscle (as this is a gain muscle lose fat diet?)

Lots a questions in one, hope you got that.

The banana is for conveniance. It only takes a few seconds to eat. You can eat it in the bathroom no problem. The real reason is that you move from complex carbs in the morning to more simple carbs pre and post workout, to carbs from vegetables in the evening to no carb at all.

You need fruits in your diet.

blood drinker,

i did read the whole post ... you talk about diet and all that eating. .. but even if you have a good diet and supplement .. you can still get sore over ... HAVEN'T YOU CONSIDERED the problem of Overtraining ... well ... only you will know... but there is such a thing as resting as growing ...

I have the most complete supplements from Isopure protien , glucosamine, creatine, glutamine, flax, etc, etc. ... all to avoid muscle fatigue and joints ... but because I work out with intensity ... soreness still occurs... and when you don't know when to stop .. you won't grow ... Been there, done that ....

you are 15 and I'm 37 and have been working out for 20 years ... I know what i'm talking about.

Peace ...

Top Bottom