Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What the *HELL* are you supposed to train when ALL YOUR MUSCLES ARE SORE?

I'm back, everything has been resolved, btw.

80% protein is not all that bad actually, it's high quality concentrate or low quality isolate, but it really doesn't matter. You can now substitute(if it is financially sound), Meal 4 with a shake. That's just an opition, that I wouldn't exactly recommend.

Was it really expensive?

It's 200FF (33$US) for 700g. Damn expensive compared to the US , damned cheap versus the casein and "lactose protein (wtf>?)" they have around here.

I would definetely like subbing meal 4 with that shake, however do I stick in the banana in with the shake?

BTW, I finished the first week. In the mornings, I can see my obliques (obviously still covered with some fat) but you can see them when I flex them (slightly).
My legs are gaining lots of power and definition as well.

I have a question though. My legs after working them out are sore for about 5 days. Trained them on Wednesday, and on Sunday, soreness is not 100% gone. How do you guys deal with looking pathetic as you walk? When I go out EVERYONE in the streets comments on how fucked up I walk (with a limp, or whatever). It doesn't piss me off, and I'm not going to give up or anything but damn, I do look pathetic, I got to admit. What do you guys do ???

No, eat the banana seperately, it will smell too much in the shake.

Well how much cardio are you doing? I willing o bet its 4-5 times a week. If so don't train your legs so hard. Give it another week actually, your body is still getting use to all that cardio.

blood drinker,

i'm glad to hear your looking better...good job.as for the walking,stick a cucumber up your arse to balance yourself as you walk.just joking pal...couldn't resist.
welcome to the "sacrifices" of dieting and training to look as lean as possible.keep eating well and the soreness will go away.are you incorporating sprints into your cardio??not sure on the cardio routine you've incorporated but please advise.:)

Hi Guys,been away just read this thread you certainly know your diets . I've been pulling my hair out with the same prob.

Im 34, 225 , 6ft, 155 bf.

Sounds reaonable til you see my gut and lovehandles. i just can't shift em! i'd really appreciate some help here.

Diet-

Meal 1- 5egg/w + 1 yolk, bowl of oats (both with skim milk), cup tea.

Meal 2- 130g tuna(40gr prot.) in 2 slices white bread.

Meals 3/4 as meal 2.

Meal 5- Chick breast, veg or beans, pots.

Meal 6- 5 egg whites/ 1 yolk-300mls skimmed milk'

TRAIN SCHED.

dAY 1- Chest,should,tris

( INC. D/BELLS, FLAT BENCH,DIPS- MILITARY PRESS(1 SET),SIDE RAISES, FRONT RAISES- CLOSE GRIP BENCH, SINGLE ARM SKULL CRUSH, DIPS)

dAY 2- Back, biceps, abs

(DEADLIFT,CLOSE GRIP PULLDOWN, D/BELL ROWS- BARBELL CURL, SEATED D/BELL CURLS, CONC. CURL- CRUNCHES,LOWER AB WORK)

Day 3- Legs, traps

( SQUAT, LEG EXT. CALF RAISES- B/BELL SHRUGS, UPRIGHT ROWS)

I TRAIN STRICT, INTENSE , MED TO HEAVY WEIGHT, 2 SETS PER EXER. 6-8 REPS.

Cheers bro's.

BE STRONG!!!

My cardio is pretty cheap cardio. I have no access to equiptment and my bitch mom gets woken up if I go outside, so I'd rather not wake her up every morning at 5.

In my room, I jog in place for an hour to some music, do jumping squats (squat ass to the floor with no weights, jump up , return, keep on doing this till you're dead) jumping jacks all non stop for one hour or 45 mins.

That's my cardio routine. And yes, sometimes I sprint in place. Should I do that INstead?

blood,

o.k...in my opinion,your joints will start to suffer...your cardio is too much...if you are stuck on doing 45-60 min's,stick to speed walking or something that creates less of an impact on the joints.fyi:)

hey you two, I love you guys. I'll remember you forever bros.....I've been doing fucking GREAT>
I've been getting complements everywhere.

I haven't cheated at all. I hope I get big enough to the point where I will post pics on EF>
In any case, I will email you two my pics
(as I'm not really up for the shit you get in here from the trolls).

You can prolly understand, I'm not gonna be a 200lbs ripped sculpture, but I will look very appealing, I guarantee it.

Thanks for the support.
Keeping you posted.

PS. My problem
---------------------
I was told that my current training split is BS.
Mon : Chest, shoulders, tris
Wed: Back, Bis, Traps, Forearms, Rear delts
Fri: Legs

Not the whole split, but MON incorporates too many exercises using tris, and a buddy @ my gym told me I'd see better gains as I could start with much more strength. I feel he is correct. However, I keep my routine like so as I am scared of overtraining (don't get me wrong, I'm very intense, but my arms MUST grow, and I don't have time to spare for experimenting right now, no patience - you understand , it's beginnner enthusiasm).

I'm gonna weigh myself tomorrow morning see how I progressed. (I know it doesn't mean much compared to BF%, but I don't have access to all those facilities).

Oh and also:
I would like to replace Meal 2 and Meal 4 for a protein shake, this way I won't be late to class. I could give a rats ass about $$...I'll go broke for this.

Is it possible?

For example, instead of Tuna sandwich, I have 24g whey + 2/3C Oatmeal, which gives the amount of carbs specified. Suggestions? I think this is working....

Top Bottom