Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What the *HELL* are you supposed to train when ALL YOUR MUSCLES ARE SORE?

Yet another question:
How bad will my joints suffer? WTF , this is the only cardio I can do (that I can think of)
I mean I can do pushups etc, but I'd overtrain I think, as I would need to go for 1hr + . I have noticed today my left knee hurt slightly. I cannot go out for a walk wtf.
I hate "walks".

Can I take anything to make my joints feel better?

Also, after weight training, as BIg Andy suggested, I've been doing 15mins of INTENSE AS FUCK cardio. I do cross country training treadmill in Random mode (goes from intense to light) yet my target heart rate (so the machine says , for cardio) should be 170. Today I reached 200 and I kept it there. I'm scared this is not healthy. I broke a huge ass sweat. I love it. But ....is this too much? I don't care if this intense isn't necessary....it makes me feel hardcore. :D Answer?

Woah, how much cardio are you doing exactly??? Contrary to popular belief, it is very easy to overtrain on cardio. I never took cardio seriously myself, until I nearly fainted, and luckily I grabbed the safety switch my accident. At this point you need to decrease intense cardio. I've learned that after a week or so of dieting, intense cardio only leads to muscle loss. You should not be burning more than 200-250 cals in 40-45 mins. Forget the interval type cardio.

Why not split your workouts into 4?

My beginners split has helped Liberator put on 15 pounds of muscle. Ask him about it.

I don't know, in the morning I JOG in place for 30-40mins. Not really intense, but I end up breaking a sweat though....

Erm, the 15 mins after cardio were mad intense. That's to justify the short minutes.

I don't know, thing is I'm not THAT of a beginner. I mean your diets and routines aren't my first thing ever by all means. I've had plateaus etc. So right now the chest shoulder tris day isn't working. I will ask liberator about it though.
Thanks

About the cardio, too much?

I consider anyone that has trained less than a year, a beginner. And if you've hit a plateau this early on, you are doing something wrong.

yeah my bicep "plateau" was that I wasn;t hitting all the areas of the bis.
But let me rephrase the question::
id rather do chest ALONE one day, quads alone too, shoulders alone as well, what about the rest?

Well at this stage, 4 times a week with be enough, so combine chest and tris, back and bis and forearms, shoulders traps and abs, quads, hams and calves.

sounds good.
for an update: I was 75kg(165lbs) at the start (morning weight).

Now I am 72kg (158.4lbs) and no (noticeable) muscle loss, instead, muscle gain! My upper chest is gaining nicely in size..............

I had to skip leg day due to a soccer match i had a bet on.....good thing is I won, and got my cardio workout ....

today is my cheat day (saturday june 2, 2001).
I had waffles for breakfast (SO MUCH BETTER THAN THAT GOD DAMNED TUNA I EAT OBSESIVELY!!!)

Big andy you tell me to eat 6times on a cheat day. 6 cheat meals? surely i will regain the fat like this...
i do understand however that i shouldnt eat like apig, instead, eat like anormal person (kfc or whatever, but not three #5 Mc Donald combos) but 6 times a day seems excessive, as I will overload on calories.

Am I wrong about this?

NO NOT 6 CHEAT MEALS!!! Regular meals just break your pattern. You get a couple of cheat days after 16-20 days IF they are necessary.

Regular meals just break your pattern

What do you mean by "regular?" Regular, as in my normal diet you designed for me, or regular as in regular for normal people? If it's the latter, I would understand it shouldn't be a real "cheat" just normal eating. correct?

Top Bottom