Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What the *HELL* are you supposed to train when ALL YOUR MUSCLES ARE SORE?

Thank you guys! I am now finally saved.,....i thank you *SO* much i cant express it. Seriously guys, thanks.

anyway, you both said fuck fat burners.
big andy, how does or will it affect my education>?
I have previously taken hydroxycut to no avail, yet it improved my concentration a lot for the beginneing days. then the ephedrine loses its CNS stimulatory effect. After that happens, any info on what will happen next?

Last edited:
I beleive that a fat burner works best with a low carb diet. I probably shouldn't have said what I said, but the low carbs were probably what mess with my concentration in class. That's what I meant. Just disregard it.

Oh and you will become dependent on them. I cannot function properly without my ec stack. That's why I will take it until the end of school. I cannot afford to have withdrawl symptoms right now.

I didn't get *ONE* withdrawal symptom from hydroxycut, so chances are I'm fine with Xenadrine.

May I still take it with this diet?

2) Why the shrimp at meal 7? Why specifically shrimp?

Shrimp protein, like most meat sources, is slowly absorbed by the body. You will not be eating for another 9-10hours. I recommend shrimp as a last meal because it is low in fat and high in cholesterol. This will boost your hormones while you sleep. Fat also boosts hormones in the body, but cholesterol will not make you fat.

Another reason is that shrimp is easily cooked and eaten.

Why do you use these types of supplements at your age:confused:

Seriously, you can make incredible gains right now without any supplements.

Some bb become depend on eca to have a good workout, and you don't want to be one of those guys. I realise that some days, you feel lethargic, and you need a boost.

This is what I would do, use 1-2 teaspons of coffee blended with a lttle COLD water. Don't chug it, but drink it very fast 20 mins before leaving for the gym. Use this very sparringly, when it's the only thing that will get you to the gym. Don't abuse it.

Don't worry on things as trivial as supplements. Worry about your training.

Btw, are you taking a week off before you start dieting? You should.

Yes I will be starting this diet on Friday.
I pisses me off though, I already went through the trouble of importing some eca, and now im told not to talk it!!!:bawling:

1) BTW, what hormones are spiked by cholesterol?
2) What's the use in spiking these hormone levels? Increased glycogen depletion??

Why do you think people use synthetic hormones, aka steroids? They are responsible for muscle growth, and other anabolic properties. You must remain in an anabolic state at all times.

ok yes finally im starting this biatch soon...

lol but in any case, we only get one lunch break in school. so i come to class late all the time, and the schedule has it so that I manage to be late ALWAYS for the same class (and some others as well, but for one class im always late).

What should I do? Should I talk to my teachers about what I' m really doing? I always tell them I was chatting in the hallway with my gf...but now teachers think it's compulsive. If I tell them the truth, obviously it's unnacceptable (im there to learn, not to cut) and so I will prolly get supervised, which is out of the question.

I need a better excuse.
Anyone got say in this?

Those are both awesome diets. I've been looking for exactly this.

Where do you guys dig up this info.

Any particular webs sites or are both or you nutritionists?

Regardless,

Thanks for the info and GOOD LUCK to Blood_Drinker

well???blood drinker,you have plenty of meal plans from both big andy and i...have you started yet?keep us posted on your progress bro.:)

Top Bottom