Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What the *HELL* are you supposed to train when ALL YOUR MUSCLES ARE SORE?

o.k...disregard the previous post...wud help if i read the 2nd page of the post dammit!sorry,guys,it's too early.cardio session didn't wake me this morning!!!good luck blood drinker!

ps:35andfeel19,i am 28 and have studied everything on nutrition for over a decade.self taught though.fyi

blood_drinker said:
ok yes finally im starting this biatch soon...

lol but in any case, we only get one lunch break in school. so i come to class late all the time, and the schedule has it so that I manage to be late ALWAYS for the same class (and some others as well, but for one class im always late).

What should I do? Should I talk to my teachers about what I' m really doing? I always tell them I was chatting in the hallway with my gf...but now teachers think it's compulsive. If I tell them the truth, obviously it's unnacceptable (im there to learn, not to cut) and so I will prolly get supervised, which is out of the question.

I need a better excuse.
Anyone got say in this?

DON'T tell your teacher! Nobody is going to "understand" that you need to eat 7 times a day. Lol! The hardest part of a diet is what ppl say around you. Get ready to get a lot of shit from jealous ppl, and ppl like your parents that are genuinely concerned.

Eating this much meat will scare them. Explain that although meats are high in cholesterol, you are eatiing between 300-400mg of cholesterol which is the accepted value.

Better excuse. Hmmm... How about something like the doctor put you on a strict diet because of some kind of liver, kidney, pancreas disease... I really don't know, but if you do use that excuse, make sure you research a disease that will make SENSE. Buy some vit E or C, make it look serious... You may need a doctors note.

I take 2 adipo pills in class, I put them in a prescription bottle and nobody dares to ask what they are for. Hell, I could be poppind Dbols for all they know.

I made sure that Meal 2 and 3 are easy to eat. A tuna sandwich and tuna mixed with rice. It doesn't get any easier... Unless you had access to powders...

And 35andfeel19, you don't really learn this off a website. I have spent the last 3 years of my life studying nutrition and training around 2-3 hours a night. I have a scientific background and I've always been a very fast learner when I apply myself.

Oh yeah, urinary problems always freak ppl out... Stick the sandwich in your pocket and take an imaginary leak. With all the water you will be drinking, you will have to go to the washroom several times. Urinary problems... Look it up.

lol yeah ....im starting next week.
on friday, this week, i shall be starting. i will have to incorporate ONE cheat day since i go out once a week (i won't go overboard, i just don't wanna eat 8 meals when going out on a date, it's really disconcerting to someone that does not understand :)

I shall keep you guys posted on this very thread on a weekly basis.

- thanks for making the meals easy @ the start of the day. I NEEDED THAT, as i need to chug this shit down in the bathroom stalls.

I'll keep you posted....thanks for the good luck's.
If it works out like I think it will, i will post after pics.
Wish me luck once more.

Thanks all
Dan

How it works out is depends on you. On that "cheat day" eat 5 meals.

Imagine some guy that comes into the bathroom and hears you eating tuna as fast as you can in a stall! Lol! I can't get that image out of my head!:FRlol:

Ps: I wasn't kidding about what I said, I have used the urinary problem as an excuse before in High School.

can't you just tell your teacher that your hungry???instead of eating in the shitter???sorry guys,but what the hell is this world coming to...!

ps:sorry for the rant!just find this shit(no pun intended) silly as shit...hehehe:)

ya lol that has happened before.
im chugging my tuna, and obviously the smell diffuses across the bathroom. The druggies walk in, and start talking about the nasty fish smell !

And big thinka, i can't say im hungry. I got 5 mins to eat it, which isn't enough, consequently i am always late. that's how it works.

what urinary probs did you have big andy?
that sound really good as I will have to be going too often for a bathroom break, even after 10 mins of being late!!!

it will pay back though.
thanks a lot guys
bl00d

I was drinking 4 liters of water a day, and i really needed to go to the bathroom at nearly every class. I grew up in Montreal and High School ends grade 11. The problem was that I was a total fuck up in grade 8-10 and all the teachers knew this. When I would ask to go to the bathroom, it was to smoke a joint or a cigarette with my friends in the backyard. I would be gone for 40 minutes sometimes, and when I would come back to class, I would hold my stomach or make a disgusted face to give the impression that I had just taken a major dump.

One day in the 10th grade, I'm on a "bathroom" break, and I told the teacher that I needed to get some paper. After about 10mins, he shows up outside, and I have no where to go. He yells: "What are you doing!", and I say "I'm looking for some paper!".

What was my point again???... Oh, so grade 11, I clean up my act and I pick up BB. I needed to eat and piss several times a day, BUT I COUDN'T GO TO THE BATHROOM! My reputation had spread to every teacher. I couldn't take a fucking leak anymore.

So I used a prescription bottle, and made up the excuse that and I quote: (Looking very concerned and a little embarassed)"The doctors don't really know what it is Miss. They think It may be hereditary. I need to take these pills(show her the pills) or I will have kidney problems." I would sneak some food and eat it in the bathroom, and take a nice piss. This story can also justify all the water I was drinking in class.

I need to remind you that I am an expert actor(liar, whatever same thing), and there was no way a teacher was going to call my bluff. Be careful, French elite HS teacher will most likely not beleive you unless you performance is flawless. Just try to find something, and look embarassed and teary-eyed.

I beleive in you Blood, you can do it!!:D

oh shit man, big probs.
I was discussing the diet plan with my mom. She agrees to it all, except the 14 daily egg whites. You see, in France we don't have the liquid cartons, which means we have to throw away 14 yolks / day, something that is not in my mom's book of ethics.

1) What could replace the egg whites? She is willing to import whey at an outrageaous price.

2) Is there such thing as powder egg whites? you know, you mix with water, and out comes liquid egg whites? That'd be perfect, I'd buy LOTS when I go to the US (soon).

What do you think?

Top Bottom