Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What the *HELL* are you supposed to train when ALL YOUR MUSCLES ARE SORE?

Alright cyberflash, sorry about that. I assumed (and you gotta admit, so would've you you) that you didn't read the whole post (read your reply !).

I will definetely get sore. Yet I think that this diet will fix that Overtraining problem . My training split goes

M1: chest, shoulders, tris
M2: Cardio
M3: Back, Tras, Biceps, rear delts
M4: Cardio
M5: Legs

Perhaps I will add some cardio after every work out. I already have incorporated 60 mins of cardio in the morning (never EVER more). I know it is not necessary to go for that long , but I feel it is better for me.

Suggestions?

i think the cardio will definitely help ease the soreness ...

anyway, intensity training should be done no more than twice a week ... the rest should be just to pump your muscles ... using light weights ....

Blooddrinker, I have the perfect excuse for needing to eat all the time. All you have to tell them is that you are hypoglycemic. Basically, the body can't absorb sugars properly which gives you a low blood sugar. The solution, eating plenty of small meals throughout the day. I was diagnosed with mild hypoglycemia when I was in school and was then able to actually eat in class. I told all my teachers I had to eat every 2 hours and not one of them gave me a problem.

Good luck.

Did you use a note from your doctor?
I doubt they'd think you were lying though, I mean, why the fuck would you eat in class ?
LOl

cyberflash said:

you are 15 and I'm 37 and have been working out for 20 years ... I know what i'm talking about.

That doesn't mean anything. ;)

Not to flame you at all, bro. I've read your posts and i know you're a knowledgeable guy. Still, impress the kids with your words, not your credentials. ;)

I know some hella educated 15 year olds and some hella dumb 37 year olds.

Again, this isn't an attack on you at all. just pointing out that what you said can be a bit of a BS flag in many cases.

peace. :D

blood_drinker said:
Alright cyberflash, sorry about that. I assumed (and you gotta admit, so would've you you) that you didn't read the whole post (read your reply !).

Perhaps I will add some cardio after every work out. I already have incorporated 60 mins of cardio in the morning (never EVER more). I know it is not necessary to go for that long , but I feel it is better for me.

Suggestions?

Yeah, throw in 10-20 mins of moderate to high intensity cardio after your workout, except on leg day. As soon as you are done drink the whey, apple juice shake.

Btw, I might not be around for a week or so as I am very busy with something. You can email me if you have question, but I might not answer right away.

Later Blood.

WOW ! everyday Im so fucking pumped man > im gonna melt this bodyfat shit....im friggin pounding the keyboard here .......

to anyone: what whey protein flavor do you think is best with apple juice (bleh!) ? I could drink both separetely, but what do yall think?

I went to a specialty store today bros.
They had German whey protein. That was the only whey they had, the others were lactose protein or some unheard of shit.

My grams of product to protein ratio is 100:80, so for 100g of product, I get 80g of Protein, + 8g of L-Glutamine. Sounds pretty nice...although I know designer has 22g - 18g prot. That beats mine, but it's the best I can do. Very low carbs like 2.5g.

Finally.

Top Bottom