Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the hardest exercise you have done?

Ok, what is your hardest exercise that you have ever trained, perhaps a one-handed push-up on your fingertips, for example please name and if necessary describe the exercise and how many reps you were able to do.

For myself: Single arm rope chin-up.

Instead of doing a chin-up or pull-op on an overhead crossbar attach a rope or belt around the bar and pull yourself up from full extension, no boost off the floor allowed. I was able to do 3 reps on both sides.

hardgainer (pump)

The hardest exercise ever is walking up a set of stairs after leg day :) Actually I'd have to say heavy squats. If those don't take the piss out of you then nothing will.

Drifter said:
The hardest exercise ever is walking up a set of stairs after leg day :) Actually I'd have to say heavy squats. If those don't take the piss out of you then nothing will.

I agree. :cool:

Ok, ok so ALL of the big 6 exercises are really hard... well any exercise is really hard provided you put enough weight on, but I was hoping I would get some more exotic answers.

And since when is walking up stairs considered an exercise, huh?!? :D
Ok, so it is an exercise...

The point of this thread is to find out particularly torturing exercises that are very hard to do, no matter what.

And a squat is a piece of cake, just don't load up the bar...

hardgainer (still looking)

Ok, I will add something a little more exotic for you. Try doing the Cuban Rotation. That exercise is particularly nasty for intense burning pain in your shoulders. You aren't going to impress anyone with the amount of weight you can use but its a damn fine exercise. I've supplied a link for you to check it out....

http://www.testosterone.net/html/body_145shldr.html

Have fun

LOL at taking the plates off the leg press, I hear you dog...

I'd say high rep deadlifts... specifically HIGH REP deadlifts. I HATE THEM anything over 10 reps sucks ass... I did 79 reps with 155 on squats today (YES ATF) 79 fucking reps, and I would still rather do that then a 15 rep DL. (failure of course.)

now why did I do 79 reps on squats, cause I was curious and bored that's why...:p

Top Bottom