Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is a good source of calories?

A

Advaik

I need a good source of calories with protein and a little quality carbs. I need about 1000-2000 more calories a day and around 50-100g of protein. What should I eat? I think I am eatting alot in my deit - its just not adding up!

Could you be more specific. What are your goals. Only 50 - 100 g of protein ? Well there are you basics for protein:

shakes
chicken
steak
eggbeaters

And then if you want some carbs :

italian food :D

throw out some stats bro and lotsa people will help you

Something I use for bulking is a bottle of chocolate milk each day. I guess it is about 1 liter, and it has 920 calories, 32 grams of protein, but the saturated fat content is pretty high too.

egg whites, chicken, tuna, red meats, potatoes, rice, wheat toast, sugarless yogurt, protein shakes, Pasta, Vegtables are all good sources of protein and carbs. I try to avoid sugars as they put the fat on me real bad

M18

Last edited:
Well this is my diet so far - I am trying to add more food, but damn - this seems like alot to me. My goals are bulking but not going over 20% bf. I want somewheres in the 3000-4000 cal range, no more than 50g of bad fats, and in the 300-400g protein range. I can't find something thats cheap, high in cals, and high in protein

6:00am:
2 Whole Eggs + 4 Egg Whites + Morning Shake (Skim Milk, Protien, Mutli-Vitamin, Flax)
Carlories: 220 (330)
Fat: 10g (16.5g)
Carb: 3g (16g)
Protein: 26g (30g)

12:00am:
Shake (Water, Protien) **Soon to be replaced with an MRP**
Carlories: 115
Fat: 2g
Carb: 4g
Protein: 21g

3:00pm:
2 Cans of Tuna + 1 Can of Pink Salmon + 1 glass of Grape Juice
Carlories: 200 (170)
Fat: 3g (0g)
Carb: 0g (42g)
Protein: 40g (0g)

5:00pm:
5oz Chicken + 1/4 cup of Brown Rice + 1/2 cup of Beans + Pasta
Carlories: 670
Fat: 6g
Carb: 92g
Protein: 57

5:30pm:
Workout

7:00pm:
Post Workout Shake (Skim Milk, Protein, 5g Creatine, 5g Glutamine)
Carlories: 195
Fat: 2g
Carb: 16g
Protein: 30g

9:00pm:
1 cup of Cottage Cheese + 2 tbs of Natural Peanut Butter
Carlories: 360
Fat: 16g
Carb: 29g
Protein: 21g

TOTAL:
Carlories: 2260
Fat: 23g (Excluding 32.5g of good fats)
Carb: 202g
Protein: 225g

pb

I always use natural peanut butter for extra calories. Sure its dry and somewhat tastes like shit, but so do most of the protein drinks/bars..so what the hell. You get 190 calories out of 2 tablespoons. Like 16 grams of fat, which only 2 grams are saturated, and you ge 8 grams of protein and 6 grams or carbs....just a quick and easy way to get the calories up...i just put it on 2 rice cakes and make a sandwich...mmmmmmm :) - BignBeefy

Top Bottom