Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What if i eat Rice all the time? I want to lose bodyfat.

fenix777

So most (if not all the time) of the time i add whole weat rice or plain white rice on my meals and im in the process of losing weight, i train 3 times a week with weights and 20-30 min of cardio after every session. Also i started to run on the mornings everyday.

I take protein, omega, mutivitamins and joint support. Should i cut the rice from my diet? and just add the regular vegi salad?. I will apreciate the advice of the fellow dieters here.

Well it depends. What are your current stats? Height, weight, BF%, BMR? If you are losing weight eating this way, then why change it? Personally i can look at white rice and gain fat lol. It is very much dependent upon the person though.

Ever been to china? Lots of bros walking around with 6% bf eating shit tons of rice. And i mean a shit ton lol.

One thing i have figured out for myself through trial and error is that it is less about carbs and more about carb timing and proportion to other macros. So i no longer think in terms of "should i not eat rice" but rather

1. what will i have with my rice?
2. what % of the total meal will be carbs?
3. and is it earlier than 6PM?

if your losing weight and feal healthy then dont change a thing.

Ever been to china? Lots of bros walking around with 6% bf eating shit tons of rice. And i mean a shit ton lol.

One thing i have figured out for myself through trial and error is that it is less about carbs and more about carb timing and proportion to other macros. So i no longer think in terms of "should i not eat rice" but rather

1. what will i have with my rice?
2. what % of the total meal will be carbs?
3. and is it earlier than 6PM?

+1 Fuggin A! Brown rice is fine, if you wanna cut out carbs you need to do it COMPLETELY and go on a ketogenic diet. Very low carbs (ie 120g a day) is gonna put your body into a catabolic starvation mode.

A salad only source of carbs is not the way to go. Something like 250 g total would be classed as low - so low carvs/ moderate fat/ high protein

Top Bottom