Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are the best calorie dense shakes that won't drain my wallet too much?

whateverdude

I'm a very lean guy who has a high metabolism. My body has been getting very defined with all the working out i've been doing and my lifts are going up steadily but my weight and overall mass isn't improving much. I could be a hardgainer but I think i'm probably just not getting in enough calories so what shakes out there are packed with calories that will help me slap on some meat? Carbs, protein, some fat, i want it all. I heard N-large 2 from prolab is good. Any others worth a look? :confused:

I agree about the protein factory. If you're already pretty lean with a high metabolism, I'd definately take a look at the "size powder" formula. Good price and great quality.

You could also make your own. Just buy a protein powder add things like fruit, milk, ice cream, peanut butter, or whatever. You can use this to amke a clorically dense shake that should cost less then the average meal replacement powder.

Top Bottom