Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Well I will not names names, but I went to add a MOD to my ignore list. You can't!

Well I will not name names, but I went to add a MOD to my ignore list. You can't!

Guess I have to continue to see your work little person.:D

Last edited:
CheckMateBloated wants to add me to his ignore list b/c he doesn't like what I wrote about President Bush---all the truth.

CheckMate: If you don't like my opinions and the facts I reiterate, just don't read my threads.

No Ryan, I was not going to mention your name, but it is not a single post. You just bore me in general. My beliefs are different from yours and this is not going to change, so I would just rather not have you post cluttering up my mind if possible. No hard feelings.(CLOMID IN DA BODY). Can you tell? :mix: :mix:

Hard feelings? Never.

I'm all for free expression and the right to resist accurate information.

Getting fat and working BUCK. Congrats on the MOD status! Can't say the same for RyanH. Business has been keeping aways from the board and the GYM. We are working on getting a new IT contract so we are putting in many hours. We will either have a new contact in November or I will be getting a big check and a pink slip. Not sure which I really want.

Thanx bro. Nothing wrong w/ getting fat, you're a true powerlifter...he, he, he...j/k

Top Bottom