Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic-Supply Domestic-Supply Beltropin HGH Beligas and BPC157 Touchdown Delivery Pictures

Noah Wixx

EF MOD
Chairman Member
EF VIP
EF Logger
1000001577.jpg
1000001576.jpg
Firstly i owe Greg @domestic-supply.com a huge thank you! I have heard amazing things about the delivery time of DS products, and the products they carry, yet I never had the first hand experience myself.

I am here telling you right now this order took two days for it reaching me and being in my hands, I can't even begin explaining how insanely fast that shipping is.

Ordering process was clean and simple, Greg went of of his way with answering any and all questions I had with the products.

Package came in 100% correct and packaged excellently.

I can see why people love DS and rate so highly over and over again, I found out first hand why Greg and DS are so highly regarded and rated by customers all the time.

I would highly recommend you check out and use DS and experience for yourself everything I just mentioned with my own personal experience with DS.

A+ on customer service
A+ on communication
A+ on fast delivery
A+ on quality products

The best quality I have ever used is from @domestic-supply.com so you should do quite well with these!
Yeah I am excited that is forsure! I am most excited about the healing and recovery aspect I will be utilizing low dose for those purposes.

Last edited:
View attachment 142603View attachment 142604Firstly i owe Greg @domestic-supply.com a huge thank you! I have heard amazing things about the delivery time of DS products, and the products they carry, yet I never had the first hand experience myself.

I am here telling you right now this order took two days for it reaching me and being in my hands, I can't even begin explaining how insanely fast that shipping is.

Ordering process was clean and simple, Greg went of of his way with answering any and all questions I had with the products.

Package came in 100% correct and packaged excellently.

I can see why people love DS and rate so highly over and over again, I found out first hand why Greg and DS are so highly regarded and rated by customers all the time.

I would highly recommend you check out and use DS and experience for yourself everything I just mentioned with my own personal experience with DS.

A+ on customer service
A+ on communication
A+ on fast delivery
A+ on quality products
@domestic-supply.com has the real deal gear, 22 years and growing stronger, the ONLY correction I have is Greg is not A+ he's A+++ more + for my man Greg :)

Top Bottom