Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Well 50 - WTF

Yeah, federal law requires that you use every drop provided in an ampule or vial.

You really are that big of a moron.

In HRT, less is often more.

But carry on, your idiocy is entertaining to me.

:)

That doesn't even make sense.

Lets practice some more:

If digi gets 2 vials for 2 doses, and each vial is 250 mg, how many mg's are in each dose?

That doesn't even make sense.

Lets practice some more:

If digi gets 2 vials for 2 doses, and each vial is 250 mg, how many mg's are in each dose?

Are you seriously this stupid?

Stoned? Drunk?

So 250 mg/week?

yes...it started at every 14 days, then every 10 days, then every 7 days and, at that interval, it was finally in the normal range...the only issue that i have is an elevated red blood cell count that my doc likes to keep an eye on.

yes...it started at every 14 days, then every 10 days, then every 7 days and, at that interval, it was finally in the normal range...the only issue that i have is an elevated red blood cell count that my doc likes to keep an eye on.

That's almost exactly the experience I've had, which is why my ears perked up.

I'm cleared at 250/week too, but I've been sneaking-up on it from the opposite direction. I was splitting the dose into a shot every three days and then every four days at 0.5 ml (250mg/ml).

On that regimen, I run a little hot (total test ~1230-1300) and my hematocrit is a little high too. So now, I waste a little of each shot and between that and headspace losses in the needle/syringe, I'd guess I'm getting about 200-215 of the 250/week. I waste more on the 3D interval than the 4D one.

So far, so good. I might take 0.25 mg of Adex on shoot day and an occasional 500-1000 units of HCG, but I don't think I even need that anymore.

That's almost exactly the experience I've had, which is why my ears perked up.

I'm cleared at 250/week too, but I've been sneaking-up on it from the opposite direction. I was splitting the dose into a shot every three days and then every four days at 0.5 ml (250mg/ml).

On that regimen, I run a little hot (total test ~1230-1300) and my hematocrit is a little high too. So now, I waste a little of each shot and between that and headspace losses in the needle/syringe, I'd guess I'm getting about 200-215 of the 250/week. I waste more on the 3D interval than the 4D one.

So far, so good. I might take 0.25 mg of Adex on shoot day and an occasional 500-1000 units of HCG, but I don't think I even need that anymore.

i hit it once a week...that's what the scrip calls for plus, the less pokes the better...i don't have needle issues or anything, it's just a pain-in-the-ass (no pun) to find the time (alone) to do it more than once a week...other than red blood cell count, i have no sides, so i don't use any ancilliary stuff...ok, my boys are smaller than they were before but, wtf do i care?...i'm done using them anyway...there's no reason to be concerned with that is there (real question)???

i hit it once a week...that's what the scrip calls for plus, the less pokes the better...i don't have needle issues or anything, it's just a pain-in-the-ass (no pun) to find the time (alone) to do it more than once a week...other than red blood cell count, i have no sides, so i don't use any ancilliary stuff...ok, my boys are smaller than they were before but, wtf do i care?...i'm done using them anyway...there's no reason to be concerned with that is there (real question)???

I'm just the opposite when it comes to sticks. My blend has some prop in it, so I'll feel the surge from a stick quickly (day of and day after injection). A full 200-250 mg hits me really hard days 0-2 and I start to lag days 5-6. For me, I just work the pin into my post-shower routine and it adds about 3-5 minutes to my morning.

And yeah, with six kids I probably don't need to worry about more kids either. I just keep a little HCG around so the boys look nice and volumized. I guess it's a psychological thing.

I'm just the opposite when it comes to sticks. My blend has some prop in it, so I'll feel the surge from a stick quickly (day of and day after injection). A full 200-250 mg hits me really hard days 0-2 and I start to lag days 5-6. For me, I just work the pin into my post-shower routine and it adds about 3-5 minutes to my morning.

And yeah, with six kids I probably don't need to worry about more kids either. I just keep a little HCG around so the boys look nice and volumized. I guess it's a psychological thing.

i don't mind poking myself, it's actually kind of fun...it's just making time in my dumbass schedule to do it at the same time more than once a week...plus, with a 21 day life, after your 3rd weekly injection, the curve should turn into a fairly straight line anyway, yes??

Top Bottom