Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Well 50 - WTF

According to Costa Rica pricing, that should only cost about $20 / week.

Correct?

my prescription plan covers it...my co-pay for 2 doses (the most i can get per refill) is $15...so that would be $7.50 per dose...every 2 weeks, i drop off the empty box at the pharmacy counter and then i come back the next day and they give me 2 more 1ml (250mg/ml) vials :)

my prescription plan covers it...my co-pay for 2 doses (the most i can get per refill) is $15...so that would be $7.50 per dose...every 2 weeks, i drop off the empty box at the pharmacy counter and then i come back the next day and they give me 2 more 1ml (250mg/ml) vials :)

your needles have aids on them. Hope you are properly disposing.

So 250 mg/week?

Oh ... I look ok
6tive1.jpg

http://i50.tinypic.com/6tive1.jpg

Have been in better shape but I have been worse as well.

Do you even lift bro?

That's great Plunkster you almost figured that out, but had to ask to make sure eh?

I think you need to do a few more "how much testosterone is in my syringe" problems before you are allowed to talk about economics.

Yeah, federal law requires that you use every drop provided in an ampule or vial.

You really are that big of a moron.

In HRT, less is often more.

But carry on, your idiocy is entertaining to me.

:)

Top Bottom