Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Well 50 - WTF

i figured our session would be off the board...what plunkey said is true...and i used those people that he referred to...then i just went and talked to my own doc, who actually had a very open mind and was quite knowledgeable on the subject and i have the same regimen now and it's a lot cheaper...why spend money that you don't need to spend? plus, those people don't do any hands-on stuff...i like to have a local doc that does my bloodwork regularly and sees me for a checkup twice a year, plus he sees me at the gym so he knows what i'm about.

Exactly. Only use the expensive guys to get dialed-in. Then take everything to your local doc and he'll learn from their approach.

Twenty years from now, if a 45 year old man reports a loss of energy, depression and a lack of interest in exercise/sex, a primary care doctor will be subject to malpractice claims if he doesn't refer him to an endocrinologist for hormone replacement therapy. The next generation (past us) will know HRT as the standard of care.

Exactly. Only use the expensive guys to get dialed-in. Then take everything to your local doc and he'll learn from their approach.

Twenty years from now, if a 45 year old man reports a loss of energy, depression and a lack of interest in exercise/sex, a primary care doctor will be subject to malpractice claims if he doesn't refer him to an endocrinologist for hormone replacement therapy. The next generation (past us) will know HRT as the standard of care.

i'll bet almost every man over 40 that is currently on some sort of depression drug could pitch that shit if their doc put them on hrt.

i'll bet almost every man over 40 that is currently on some sort of depression drug could pitch that shit if their doc put them on hrt.

Digi are you on hrt or do you just cycle juice?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Ok. - already emailed that group. Will update.

my test is wrapped in the heating pad, getting buttery smooth as we speak...so to speak

Only pussies heat up their test...fuck I can't believe you

Top Bottom