Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Well 50 - WTF

i don't mind poking myself, it's actually kind of fun...it's just making time in my dumbass schedule to do it at the same time more than once a week...plus, with a 21 day life, after your 3rd weekly injection, the curve should turn into a fairly straight line anyway, yes??

I used to believe that, especially with the longer half-life esters in my blend.

But in practice, even Sustainon-like blends work better for me at E3D or E4D. I'll concede that it may be in my head though, as I've never done really closely-intervaled bloodwork. I'd say four weeks is about the shortest time between workups I've ever done.

Sustanon twice daily, for the truly anal juicer.

That doesn't even make sense.

Lets practice some more:

If digi gets 2 vials for 2 doses, and each vial is 250 mg, how many mg's are in each dose?

Hey village idiot, have you figured out yet that there can be a difference in what you are issued per week versus what you actually inject?

You seemed to just slither away after that last round of stupid comments.

Hey village idiot, have you figured out yet that there can be a difference in what you are issued per week versus what you actually inject?

You seemed to just slither away after that last round of stupid comments.

I really don't have time for internet bickering with a pissant like yourself.
But since you asked:

It is clear from Digi's posts he was dosing at 250mg/week. Assuming his explanation for his "dose" did not include information about how much he is taking is not a logical conclusion. Not too bright, Plunkey.
But its such a stupid little thing. I think its funny that you come back calling me a Village idiot days later. Like you think you found something, finally, that you are right about. :lmao:

Why don't you take Digi's explanation to a 3rd grade class and see if they can figure out how much he takes each week. You can change "testosterone" to "medicine" for the youngsters version.

You remind of this "sissy boy" neighbor I had when I was growing up. Sissy boy was my grandmothers term.
The kid hated me, mainly because I was better than him at everything. I'd be out in my yard, and sissy boy would call me a name and run away. One time, he nailed me with a snow ball sneak attack. I chased him down and kicked his ass.

Do you think sissy boy learned his lesson? No. Same shit next time I was outside. another snowball. Chased him down again, kicked his ass again.

I couldn't understand why this kid continued to challenge me when he knew the unpleasant outcome.

Some people are like that.

So now we have Plunkey. It's always the same shit with you. You get overwhelmed by your misunderstanding of simple facts and want to fight, not by logic, buut by name calling, like a weak little girl.

You look stupid, time and time again, but you keep coming back.

Top Bottom