Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Well 50 - WTF

yeah.. hoping I can make it into the 70's before I do that.

right now I am just giving up shit that makes it hurt. Golf and manual labor.

If it begins limiting daily activities that are important, keeps you up at night, or requires narcotics, you might want to act sooner.

Spondi isn't degenerative disc disease, so it might not progress like ordinary disc disease does.

u get ur neck fused and ur fuct, and gonna be fuct on hydros the rest of your life...

plunk does anybody that has those fusions go without medication after? or most people just get on the medication and don't wanna get off so they bitch about the pain so they can get more hydros?? all i hear is sob stories from people that got it done and how they have to have their "medicine"... i wonder how much of that is just addiction instead of actual pain though

u get ur neck fused and ur fuct, and gonna be fuct on hydros the rest of your life...

plunk does anybody that has those fusions go without medication after? or most people just get on the medication and don't wanna get off so they bitch about the pain so they can get more hydros?? all i hear is sob stories from people that got it done and how they have to have their "medicine"... i wonder how much of that is just addiction instead of actual pain though

The vast majority of patients don't get off pain meds. But those patients have degenerative disc disease which 1) strongly runs in families and 2) will almost always progress into successive discs.

His condition is a little different. It's a spine instability where the vertebra can shift side -to-side. For true spondi patients, instrumentation with pedicel screws and rods can provide real relief.

It's hard to cite numbers though, because our government-dominated reimbursement system requires doctors to diagnose DDD as spondi so they can get their hardware reimbursed.

don't ever refuse hydros...fuck i'm actually pissed off right now

Pain meds make me seriously ill...some make me wanna puke...others make me wanna not breath. Only time I ever actually took pain meds was when I was in so much pain that sleep would have been impossible without it. But I still hated the way they made me feel. I'd rather suffer with pain than be dry heaving all day and night.

Pain meds make me seriously ill...some make me wanna puke...others make me wanna not breath. Only time I ever actually took pain meds was when I was in so much pain that sleep would have been impossible without it. But I still hated the way they made me feel. I'd rather suffer with pain than be dry heaving all day and night.

take with a small meal. stop trying to get so high on them

The vast majority of patients don't get off pain meds. But those patients have degenerative disc disease which 1) strongly runs in families and 2) will almost always progress into successive discs.

His condition is a little different. It's a spine instability where the vertebra can shift side -to-side. For true spondi patients, instrumentation with pedicel screws and rods can provide real relief.

It's hard to cite numbers though, because our government-dominated reimbursement system requires doctors to diagnose DDD as spondi so they can get their hardware reimbursed.

I have like a floating vertebra that is not connected up. They say it will just keep slipping until it has to get a plate put in there. Don't know why I am explaining it to you as you already know all this.

But, what he said is after you get the plate put in, then the one above it will start to displace and then it is just a domino of hell

I can put up with a lot of pain. I have been focusing on my core and it seems to help. I seriously don't lift anything anymore. I bend my knees to bend down to get my pick up my keys.

Sitting at my desk seems to be the biggest issue. Looking to get a standing desk now. Retirement will be the next option.

take with a small meal. stop trying to get so high on them

I did eat. I still puked. I took less than the recommended dosage.

I've never once felt high or remotely pleasant on pain meds, so I assure you that was never an aim. The first two times were when I had my wisdom teeth removed, and got dry sockets with both operations. The second two involved severe ligament damage.

All four instances I was in significant pain and chose to deal with the pain rather than continue medication. That stuff doesn't affect everyone the same way. I can't even imagine how people get addicted, that's how horrible it makes me feel.

I did eat. I still puked. I took less than the recommended dosage.

I've never once felt high or remotely pleasant on pain meds, so I assure you that was never an aim. The first two times were when I had my wisdom teeth removed, and got dry sockets with both operations. The second two involved severe ligament damage.

All four instances I was in significant pain and chose to deal with the pain rather than continue medication. That stuff doesn't affect everyone the same way. I can't even imagine how people get addicted, that's how horrible it makes me feel.

I am always just afraid I will like them too much. I already have enough vices.

Top Bottom