Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Washington, DC Defies Supreme Court Ruling Today

This is a dumb argument that gets posted every time. Places like New Orleans don't have lower crime due to high gun availability. I would bet the same is true for Houston, TX

Guns don't save lives bro. Not in a country which has a culture which glorifies violence

Generally the countries with cultures which are not favorable to violence in movies and TV have lower violent crime all around.

gjohnson5 said:
This is a dumb argument that gets posted every time. Places like New Orleans don't have lower crime due to high gun availability. I would bet the same is true for Houston, TX

Guns don't save lives bro. Not in a country which has a culture which glorifies violence

Generally the countries with cultures which are not favorable to violence in movies and TV have lower violent crime all around.
lololol
ban tvs and movies then.
just ban it all.

gjohnson5 said:
If there was a way to ban stupidity
unfortunately there is no good answer.

violence sells , doesn't mean we need to live with it
you cant ban the human will to do harm. nor can you ban the human will to protect one self.

gjohnson5 said:

I don't know about that.

The US has a glorified violence feel to it.

If that's true, then one could argue that most of the people in that microcosm are very similiar.

If that's true, then you could use a comparison (or test case) of how the violence grew / dropped after CCW laws were inacted (like Florida).

In case you're curious, they dropped. That line of reasoning changed my gun law position for the US.

EnderJE said:
I don't know about that.

If that's true, then one could argue that most of the people in that microcosm are very similiar.

If that's true, then you could use a comparison (or test case) of how the violence grew / dropped after CCW laws were inacted (like Florida).

In case you're curious, they dropped. That line of reasoning changed my gun law position for the US.

your stats, while true, are not facts.

EnderJE said:
I don't know about that.

They dropped that mess here to. The gov of Georgia (despite the issues of law enforcement) allowed for concealed weapons in all public places.
I've read the statistics over and over again. I have yet to see guns attributable to any decrease in crime. Generally the culture and socio economic issues are the main indicators

The only statistics I've read which indicate such a thing are numbers which were "furnished" by Gun Owners of America or the NRA.
So yes
Those statistics are skewed and biased and hence it is not a fact that guns decrease crime, LOL

The governmnent has been encroaching on your rights for YEARS.

This is what happens when you continually keep bitching at the govt to FIX THINGS FOR ME PLEASE!

What happens when you give govt more responsibility to "fix" things in your life? You guessed it! Big Government that wants more Power!

Politics 101. Class Dismissed. Someone get me a coke zero.

r

Top Bottom