Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bino is gonna cream his pants when he sees this

nimbus

http://www.allgov.com/Top_Stories/V...zens_to_Shoot_Law_Enforcement_Officers_120611

Police officers in Indiana are upset over a new law allowing residents to use deadly force against public servants, including law enforcement officers, who unlawfully enter their homes. It was signed by Republican Governor Mitch Daniels in March.

The first of its kind in the United States, the law was adopted after the state Supreme Court went too far in one of its rulings last year, according to supporters. The case in question involved a man who assaulted an officer during a domestic violence call. The court ruled that there was “no right to reasonably resist unlawful entry by police officers.”

The National Rifle Association lobbied for the new law, arguing that the court decision had legalized police to commit unjustified entries.

Tim Downs, president of the Indiana State Fraternal Order of Police, which opposed the legislation, said the law could open the way for people who are under the influence or emotionally distressed to attack officers in their homes.

“It’s just a recipe for disaster,” Downs told Bloomberg. “It just puts a bounty on our heads.”

Who the fuck is bino

what's to be mixed up about?

do you think police should be able to come into your home any time they please?
As stated in the article I can see people attacking officers and trying to blanket under this new law.

Sounds good, LE are human and fuck up that sort of thing sometimes.

If you think the cops aren't going to be ready for this you're nuts. Anyone draws on them they'll be shot to hell. Now instead of 2 cops responding to a DV call when the guy's drunk it'll be 5. If he's drunk and pulls a gun he'll just be a mess on the floor. If they bust in illegally with no notice, I don't think they should be treated any different than any other intruder.

Will this include Forest Service personnel who bust in on my mining claim parcel?

how are you supposed to know if they have a warrant or not and have a perfectly legal order to enter with force?

Top Bottom