Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bino is gonna cream his pants when he sees this

i think they can only enter your house with a warrant. i dont sell drugs so i dont worry about this shit

If you think the cops aren't going to be ready for this you're nuts. Anyone draws on them they'll be shot to hell. Now instead of 2 cops responding to a DV call when the guy's drunk it'll be 5. If he's drunk and pulls a gun he'll just be a mess on the floor. If they bust in illegally with no notice, I don't think they should be treated any different than any other intruder.

this is treating them the same; you are allowed to use deadly force against any unlawful intruder in indiana. this is just making it explicit that cops are included, since someone was convicted for shoving a cop who entered his home illegally

i think it is a bad law also. if a cop enters to stop a violent crime in progress, people might think they can get away with shooting the cop. but right now, i think anything that keeps the police in check is a good thing, even if it goes too far. it is a good reminder to all that they need to start acting like citizens again, and not gods

i think it is a bad law also. if a cop enters to stop a violent crime in progress, people might think they can get away with shooting the cop. but right now, i think anything that keeps the police in check is a good thing, even if it goes too far. it is a good reminder to all that they need to start acting like citizens again, and not gods

Completely agree.

The NRA has become a joke and is nothing more than a secessionist/militia organization.

secession should begin happening as soon as possible in some locations

jus sayin

Top Bottom