Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

up 22 lbs in 3 weeks

Lecky

I think that's about right I've lost track of time but I do know what I weighed when I started and what I weigh now. Just a reminder to everybody that if you train, sleep and eat enough your body doesn't have a choice but to add mass and weight

Norabol at 500mg/day and 5g creatine/day?

Hate to be the skeptical one, i'm sure the supps have helped but just like my gains in stength there has to be other factors in this equation contributing to your gains. 19norandrosene is suppossably not as effective as 19nordiol, and you're using the 19norandrostene. The creatine has helped me put on as much as 10pounds the first time i used it. Like i said, there has to be other factors in this that are missing that have contributed to your gains. What those contributors were, don't know, maybe you don't know, but who gives a shit. You're up in weight, keep going and keep posting progress
good luck

Have you had you're bodyfat tested to see whether this is lean mass? From my experience, gaining much more than 2lbs a week is a bad idea and leads to too much fat gain, although as riskybizz007 said when one uses creatine for the first time a typical weight gain is 7-10lbs(This was my experience.) This would show up as lean-mass in a caliper test, but you'll lose most of it if you go off creatine.

I didn't have My body fat tested when I began so it would be no use measuring it now. My waist is down half an inch though

Lecky said:
I think that's about right I've lost track of time but I do know what I weighed when I started and what I weigh now. Just a reminder to everybody that if you train, sleep and eat enough your body doesn't have a choice but to add mass and weight

jesus.. thats a lot of weight in 3 weeks

riskybizz007 said:
Norabol at 500mg/day and 5g creatine/day?

Hate to be the skeptical one, i'm sure the supps have helped but just like my gains in stength there has to be other factors in this equation contributing to your gains. 19norandrosene is suppossably not as effective as 19nordiol, and you're using the 19norandrostene.

From the feedback I have heard and what I understand about its in vivo metabolism, the 19-Nor-dione should be quite good at putting on water weight.

Top Bottom