Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Typical gains?

TheProject

I've been training about 12 weeks, , and I'm wondering if my gains are typical. Net gains are:

Shoulders: 2"
Chest: .75" (although it dropped .75" in the 2nd month)
Biceps: .75"
Thighs: 1.25"
Calves: .75"

I definitely feel like I'm making progress, just wondering what's "normal".

it also depends on how long you've been training, the more years, the slower the progress in inches made over a given time period.

great gains.they come fast when you first start,but they will slow once you have been training for a while.you will get to the point where you will need to change exercises,reps,weight,etc,to shock new growth.but great job....

My first 6 week cycle of serious weight lifting I gained 1 inch in my biceps, calves, and chest and 1.5 inches on my thighs. I dunno about shoulders, I didn't measure them but my lats were showing for once in my life. I also have very bad genetics, so my gains are probably worse than most other people's.

My first 6 week cycle of serious weight lifting I gained 1 inch in my biceps, calves, and chest and 1.5 inches on my thighs. I dunno about shoulders, I didn't measure them but my lats were showing for once in my life. I also have very bad genetics, so my gains are probably worse than most other people's.

When you say cycle, do you mean that generically, or as in cycling gear in addition to lifting?

Just wondering. If you've got bad genetics, and hit that in 6 weeks, I must have seriously bad genetics!

:D

TheProject said:

When you say cycle, do you mean that generically, or as in cycling gear in addition to lifting?

Just wondering. If you've got bad genetics, and hit that in 6 weeks, I must have seriously bad genetics!

:D

It was an all natural bulking cycle. Mind you, I did take creatine glutamine and a ton of protein.

THAT LOOKS GOOD BRO....SEEMS TO ME THAT YOU HAVE GOOD GENETICS...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK...TAKE IN HIGH PROTEIN AND KEEP YOUR DIET CLEAN AND YOU WILL GROW .

Top Bottom