Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar with test Cyp for lean gains

ViazerHa

Just looking for lean gains please
I’m doing daily fasted cardio
Training 5x per week
Anavar 50mgs a day 2 weeks then increasing to 75 and then going to 100mgs on a 2 week stagger
Testosterone was my main question. How much to run here for my desired goals?
5’6’’ 172 pounds. 12-13% body fat and 44 yrs old

Your plan is terrible and you are doing the bro thing with this 100mg anvar nonsense. You need to drop and keep that at 50mg you are going to mess yourself up with this style approach. You dont stagger anavar just do 50mg a day keep it simple.

Keep this super easy 200mg testosterone a week split into 2 injections a week 100mg an injection which is plenty for the average gym going person.

Something like this
Testosterone to be run max 12 weeks
Monday 100mg test/ Friday 100mg test
Anavar max 6 weeks run 50mg daily.
Also make sure you have a low dose AI on hand even if you don't think you need it play if safe and have a low dose on hand .3 up to .5mg a week should be plenty at that dose of test if you need AI I recommend Arimidex start low work your way up.

If you don't plan on trt and this is only a cycle you will need a proper pct in place and also get something like N2Guard for liver and organ support u should be running it better safe then sorry.

Also if you need a source UGFreak is excellent and para pharma is top notch quality imo that is what I would do and who I would go with.

Unless you already Have testosterone on hand. If you don't UGFreak has quality test.

thats just way too much anavar and quite ridiculous.. the max you need with quality anavar is 50 mg per day and youi do not need to do any "staggering" whatsoever... with test, 300-350 mg per week is plenty

Just looking for lean gains please
I’m doing daily fasted cardio
Training 5x per week
Anavar 50mgs a day 2 weeks then increasing to 75 and then going to 100mgs on a 2 week stagger
Testosterone was my main question. How much to run here for my desired goals?
5’6’’ 172 pounds. 12-13% body fat and 44 yrs old
50mgs anavar/day good

testosterone 300mgs/week SPORTS TRT

and n2guard with aromasin

Top Bottom