Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

trying to gain 30 pounds in 4-5 months

xxjojoxx said:
hey im having the same problem.. im the same ht, wt & age.. ibut i dont need to make the gain in 4months.. i'll be patient...i just need to know what to start with for a cycle..

If its your first time:

1-12 weeks test e 500mg ew

simple easy and follow with some PCT.

bro at your height and weight throw all the fucking calorie counting ou the window and just eat you obviously have a vicious metabolism eat all day carry protein bars at work peanut butter sandwiches bfore bed just fuckinf eat eat eat

I was 6' and stuck at 155 for ages. Got a lifting partner who could bench 315+ and was rock solid - he had be take 5000+ calories a day and I got smoked every chance he had in the gym - one year later I was 190 - and 100% natural.

DIET AND EXERCISE is 99% of it.

This may be another way to look at it. You cant afford to "do it " properly. I am making this assumtion because you work 3 jobs. It would be far more effective to use the money you would have on AS and not work as much, eat and sleep. I think you would make more gains that way.

well I have gained some weight I'm 190-200 naturally I have been stuck at this weight for about a year now. I think in need a booster

I was 6' and stuck at 155 for ages. Got a lifting partner who could bench 315+ and was rock solid - he had be take 5000+ calories a day and I got smoked every chance he had in the gym - one year later I was 190 - and 100% natural.

DIET AND EXERCISE is 99% of it.

yeah i got a partner who is a beast. I'm just wondering if working out 4 days a week 3hrs of non stop lifting is to much. I have gained some weight since I started lifting with him...but I am stuck at 192lbs-197lbs. I would like to be about 240. But i just don't see it happening..with out gear. But I have seen some of his stuff he gets and it looks like a kid made the label. I don't want to buy junk that isn't real. Why the hell cant a stupid doctor sell you real sh*t? They sell tons of other meds that kill people and are horrible for you. But you cant get gear from them. complete BS!!

everyone has been saying the same thing i guess yous are rite..i have tried some S's befor and it just makes you so dam crazy strong that it makes you love to lift opposed to being a chore.
:chomp:

bro, you should love to lift without the sauce. You sure this is what your into.

yeah i got a partner who is a beast. I'm just wondering if working out 4 days a week 3hrs of non stop lifting is to much. I have gained some weight since I started lifting with him...but I am stuck at 192lbs-197lbs. I would like to be about 240. But i just don't see it happening..with out gear. But I have seen some of his stuff he gets and it looks like a kid made the label. I don't want to buy junk that isn't real. Why the hell cant a stupid doctor sell you real sh*t? They sell tons of other meds that kill people and are horrible for you. But you cant get gear from them. complete BS!!

I would say the 3hrs is too long, and may be hurting your gains. I am interested to hear what some of the vets say. I try to pound the shit out of my muscles in a hour, I don't take long breaks.

bro at your height and weight throw all the fucking calorie counting ou the window and just eat you obviously have a vicious metabolism eat all day carry protein bars at work peanut butter sandwiches bfore bed just fuckinf eat eat eat

^^^^^^ LMAO.:lmao:..I agree +1!!

Just EAT!!!

I eat all day long where ever i am...people at work ask how come im all ways eating but don't gain weight. I have been trying not to move around so fast. I am very hyper. I think if i slow down a bit may be i wont burn all the food i eat.

Top Bottom