Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

trying to gain 30 pounds in 4-5 months

pendit said:
Mike I was in your shoes not that long ago. First go to www.fitday.com and start tracking EVERYTHING you eat and drink per day. Get your cals up to 3500/day and drink a lot of water daily. How many hours a week do you work?? 3 jobs is a lot. Is it stressful?? Job stress and lack of sleep will cut into your goals. You will gain 30 pounds in 4-5 months if you are consistant with your daily caloric/water intake and have a regular workout program. Feel free to PM me, we can talk in more detail.

everyone has been saying the same thing i guess yous are rite..i have tried some S's befor and it just makes you so dam crazy strong that it makes you love to lift opposed to being a chore. a friend of mine was into lifting big time gave me a schedule to follow i gained 20 pounds i wasnt even lifting or eating rite and i was going out and partying every night. thats why i figured if i eat rite lift hard and get sleep i shouldnt have a problem making good gains. my body has funtioned great on steroids..that was 10 yrs ago though
:chomp:

mikelt250 said:
everyone has been saying the same thing i guess yous are rite..i have tried some S's befor and it just makes you so dam crazy strong that it makes you love to lift opposed to being a chore. a friend of mine was into lifting big time gave me a schedule to follow i gained 20 pounds i wasnt even lifting or eating rite and i was going out and partying every night. thats why i figured if i eat rite lift hard and get sleep i shouldnt have a problem making good gains. my body has funtioned great on steroids..that was 10 yrs ago though
:chomp:

Hang around here and read, read, read. There's tons of info here and a LOT of people that will help you as you go along. 30lbs (of LBM I assume) in a few months is damn near impossible and a very urealistic goal. . .patience grasshopper. :)

mikelt250 said:
im 6ft tall im 155-160 pounds my body fat is 11%-13% i am very active i work 1 full time job 2 part time jobs. i used to work out every day. now i have increased the weight and do less reps and lift 3 times a week..and i also have started to eat more times a day(from 4 times to 6 times) i eat fish,chicken,grains oats, vegetable,fruits and drink green tea,cranberry juice,oj, and sometimes i go out and drink alchol not much ..couple times a year. Im looking to gain size and keep it .i can pretty much get any kind of S as possible. What should i use ?please help me. I went on a uk website and they were very unhelp full. only one guy told me to eat more thats the only advice they gave me. :worried:

eat till you feel sick, wait a few hours and do it over again. just go light on the meals before bed.

I was exactly the same weight at 6foot tall and I packed on 30lbs in the amount of time naturally. It is totally possible, exhaust every food source possible.

You are not ready for steroids my man. If you are 6' tall and 155 something is wrong with your diet or training or most likely both. Post up what you have eaten the last couple of days as well as what your routine looks like.

If you dont know how to eat or train AAS will not help you. Lets get yer diet and training fixed!

mikelt250 said:
im 6ft tall im 155-160 pounds my body fat is 11%-13% i am very active i work 1 full time job 2 part time jobs. i used to work out every day. now i have increased the weight and do less reps and lift 3 times a week..and i also have started to eat more times a day(from 4 times to 6 times) i eat fish,chicken,grains oats, vegetable,fruits and drink green tea,cranberry juice,oj, and sometimes i go out and drink alchol not much ..couple times a year. Im looking to gain size and keep it .i can pretty much get any kind of S as possible. What should i use ?please help me. I went on a uk website and they were very unhelp full. only one guy told me to eat more thats the only advice they gave me. :worried:

calories, lots of protein, carbs, good fats.
cycle test E 500mg wk, 400mg Eq wk

i started cycling at 138 pounds. i intake 2200 calorie shakes 3 times a day, along with 250-300 grams protein and alot of carbs. i cycled dbol 25 mg, 30 mgs ed, test-e at 500 mg every 5 days and deca 300 mg every 5 days. I went from 138 to 172.... now im putting in test-prop for some strength.

One you accompish what the guys said abve and you think you are ready for gear. I would suggest a deca/test/dbol stack...thats gona gain you some good fucken size man!

boston789 said:
One you accompish what the guys said abve and you think you are ready for gear. I would suggest a deca/test/dbol stack...thats gona gain you some good fucken size man!

hey im having the same problem.. im the same ht, wt & age.. ibut i dont need to make the gain in 4months.. i'll be patient...i just need to know what to start with for a cycle..

Top Bottom