Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TriMojo's Quest for Muscle Log

Good Morning Tri!!!
I am still in san Antonio, just woke up, swollen ate ramen soup last night.
I did buy 2 pairs tennis shoes, Brooks 9.5 axiom, and the others are cascadia red diablo...
Someone has got to stop the girl...
Where do you live? PM repsonse if you wish...

florencia said:
Great!!!! I think it was multi-factor...a bit of rest helps, kind of like tapering, and weights do help, I think Mostly you are not tired. :qt:

Yeah, I think you are right. I think my husband is enjoying my weight training program because I'm not so tired. During my triathlon training the weekends consisted of 60 miles bike on Saturday and 10-13 mile run on Sunday's. I was spent. It took all I could muster to drag my booty into the shower. During some of my heaviest training, I was in a state of being overtrained. One time, hubby told me he didn't like what I was making for dinner because it contained mushrooms. I almost beat him with the meat mallet I was using to pound chicken breasts.

But, whoa-oh. I have turned over a new leaf. I'm not so bitchy and tired anymore. I'm paying more attention to diet so I'm eating more healthy. I have energy to spare so I'm probably a better person to be around.(more fun to hubby) Yesterday, when I came home from my bike ride, my hubby bought me a Halloween treat. This was on my pillow just because he said he loves me. :heart:

I decided to try something new for dinner tonight. I've been stuck with turkey breasts, chicken breasts and salmon. I'll report on the taste later.

Pumpkin, Turkey and White Bean Chili

1 tablespoon olive oil
1 chopped onion
1 chopped orange pepper
1 chopped red pepper
3 cloves of garlic, minced
1 1/2 pounds extra lean ground turkey
1 can of Rotel chili seasoned diced tomatoes
1 can of Del Monte diced tomatoes w/jalepenos
1 can of tomato soup
2 cans of water
2 cups of canned pumpkin
1 can of white northern beans
2 tablespoons of chili powder
1/2 tsp.cumin

:Chef:

Where can I go to find out the nutritional content of a recipe? Fitday?

Gymgurl said:
Hi tri....let me know how it is...sounds prety good!

Dude, the chili was rockin'! Even better the next night. :Chef:

Did HIIT cardio and chest and tri's yesterday. Some guy I hadn't seen for awhile told me I was looking cut and lean. He said I looked "thicker" a few months ago. :chomp: Then asked how many calories I burn per workout.

I don't know but Cardio Breeze makes me work like a manic. I almost need a change of clothes after my 35 min. high intensity cardio because I am sweating like a champ.

trimojo said:
Dude, the chili was rockin'! Even better the next night. :Chef:

Did HIIT cardio and chest and tri's yesterday. Some guy I hadn't seen for awhile told me I was looking cut and lean. He said I looked "thicker" a few months ago. :chomp: Then asked how many calories I burn per workout.

I don't know but Cardio Breeze makes me work like a manic. I almost need a change of clothes after my 35 min. high intensity cardio because I am sweating like a champ.
Yeah Cardio Breeze will do that!!! Always helps me out. Works better when you use it for awhile and then don't use it for awhile.... back and forth.

On Tuesday, I decided my last quad exercise would be jump squats. My entire self was pretty whipped at this point.

I grabbed the olympic bar and started with 20#. Could feel some burning but decided I had more. So, I added another #15. I should have thought about this again when I struggled to get the bar and weights up and on my shoulders. I pounded out another 15 jump squats.

I was real tired now and when I tried to lift the bar back over my head and I couldn't. I was stuck. I sat down on the bench and thought if I rested for a moment, I'd have enough power left to get the bar off my shoulders. :worried:

Some guy was watching me and was more than happy to come to my rescue and remove the bar. I learned a lesson. I will wait until the squat rack is free before I increase weight for squat jumps.

trimojo said:
On Tuesday, I decided my last quad exercise would be jump squats. My entire self was pretty whipped at this point.

I grabbed the olympic bar and started with 20#. Could feel some burning but decided I had more. So, I added another #15. I should have thought about this again when I struggled to get the bar and weights up and on my shoulders. I pounded out another 15 jump squats.

I was real tired now and when I tried to lift the bar back over my head and I couldn't. I was stuck. I sat down on the bench and thought if I rested for a moment, I'd have enough power left to get the bar off my shoulders. :worried:

Some guy was watching me and was more than happy to come to my rescue and remove the bar. I learned a lesson. I will wait until the squat rack is free before I increase weight for squat jumps.
Awwww that's very nice of him... That happened to me once when doing good mornings though, I couldnt pop that sucker back to the front lol I was BEAT!

Love that you're doing them though!! Nice job:)

Top Bottom