Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TriMojo's Quest for Muscle Log

Gymgurl said:
Where are you??? Morning Tri
I'm not dead yet! I feel fine, I feel happy! :qt:

Just been training and eating. I quit drinking all alcohol, seemed to bloat me. It's been over 10 days now, my stomach and face look smaller. Heehehehe :evil:

I think it's time for a new lifting rountine, I've been on this plan a long time now. I need a change! I may slow it down and start doing 2 second negative and 6 second positive TUT. Hope I'm saying that correctly. I need to figure out a new plan..

Yesterday at the gym, I thought I ruptured my ear drums from my MP3 player being too loud. I kept hearing these chains clanging. I turned it down and still heard the annoying chains rattling. I glance to my right and some dudes are doing bench presses with these chains attached to the barbell. WTF is up with that? I'm such a gym dork!

Morning,
I'd like to start a new lifting plan on Monday. The current plan I'm following is Push/Pull I do like weight training five days a week, M-F. I do enjoy working legs 2x a week because I tend to carry fat in my hips/thighs.

I'm kind of at a loss at where to start with creating a new plan. I know how to train for a 10k, 20k, 2 mile open water swim or a century bike ride but I'm lost here. Are there some exercises you always do like squats and deads? Should I mix up my pairings of muscle groups to chest/back, bis/tris? Is there an optimum plan to follow after doing a push/pull rountine like above?

I think "theshortone" posted her leg workout awhile back and I was thinking of following that for legs days. I want something really kickass hard for the next eight weeks. I can put all of my energies into lifting right now. I'm making progress, throughly enjoying it and have enough calluses on my palms now to justify buying lifting gloves! :evil:

Any help or advice would be appreciated!

Hi there Tri! I think Treillijn has a great program kind fo what you need! I am going to read rhe push/pull you posted..I'll be back...........

Top Bottom