Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Top level contest prep

Every pro stays on, I guarantee that. None of them are going to admit being on TRT. For one, their cruising doses are probably higher than most people blast with....not exactly "normal" TRT doses.

You are right without a doubt. I remember years ago I met Dennis Newman right after he won the Nationals. I talked to him for about 10 minutes at least, and he was open about steroid use. He asserted himself without hesitating. He said, "take whatever you can get your hands on and put it in your body; and take as much as you can stand and never get off."

You are right without a doubt. I remember years ago I met Dennis Newman right after he won the Nationals. I talked to him for about 10 minutes at least, and he was open about steroid use. He asserted himself without hesitating. He said, "take whatever you can get your hands on and put it in your body; and take as much as you can stand and never get off."

And Dennis Newman had problems.

Keep in mind, the pros may take a lot of juice but that;s not what made them pros. I've interviewed dozens of pros and spoke personally to many more and they almost all say that anything over a gram just gives a teeny advantage but they'll take it to get that advantage over the next guy. But those guys would look ten times better than any of us on 500 mgs of test than we would on 5000 mgs. They have the genetics for muscle and the receptor acceptance (think Dorian) and you can't compensate for that with just higher dosages.

You didn't say how you were running insulin throughout your cycle. Pros will stop it 3+ months precomp. It's an off season drug.

And Dennis Newman had problems.

He ended-up with leukemia to be exact. What is your point? Or what is your angle, perhaps that is more appropriate?

Keep in mind, the pros may take a lot of juice but that;s not what made them pros. I've interviewed dozens of pros and spoke personally to many more and they almost all say that anything over a gram just gives a teeny advantage but they'll take it to get that advantage over the next guy. But those guys would look ten times better than any of us on 500 mgs of test than we would on 5000 mgs. They have the genetics for muscle and the receptor acceptance (think Dorian) and you can't compensate for that with just higher dosages.

Keep in mind, I stated it numerous times on here it is "genetics" not "roids" that make a pro. Check the, "To be Pro, Genetics or juice" thread. I'm quite sure all the pros you interviewed were brutally honest. I know how steroid receptors and muscle capacity works. I don't need you to point me in Yate's direction; I mentioned him already in that thread, "To be Pro, genetics or juice." You are just a tad too late...

I never once said or insinuated that large amounts of gear make a person a pro bodybuilder. I was just simply agreeing with Rick that pros take large amounts of gear and I used Newman as a reference. Is that alright with you? If not, I really don't care!

I have seen many questions asked on forums, youtube, ect.. "what kind of cycle does Jay Cutler do?", "what drugs does Phil Heath use?", "What and how much does a pro really use?" Something along those lines. The answers that are given greatly very; some being close, others being way off, and you get the occasional person that claims that the top level competitors are 100% natural. The top level bodybuilders of today use a mix of steroids, growth hormone, insulin, research chemicals, and other peptides to maximize their physical appearance. Every persons cycle and contest prep varies, but I am offering a look into what I recently did for contest prep. I am an NPC Pro, and have had my pro card for 5 years. The day of competition I measured in at 5'8 238 pounds with very minuscule body fat.

First, before I show you my 16 week contest prep, I have a disclaimer. In no way am I recommending this as a proposed cycle for someone or plan for any person. This is for informational purposes only. Also, there is no Post Cycle Therapy. I am on TRT.

HGH, Peptides, Insulin, Research Chemicals:

HGH - 8 iu, 5 days on, 2 days off
Insulin - Humulin R 12 iu post breakfast, Humalog 12 iu post workout, 4 weeks on 4 weeks off
GHRP-6 - 250 mcg post workout, 250 mcg before bed
IGF-1 LR3 - 100 mcg post workout
Clen - 80 mcg daily, 2 weeks on 2 weeks off
Caber - .5 mg twice per week
Arimidex**
Nolva**
Letro**
T-3**
Synthol - yes, even your top level bodybuilder utilizes synthol. Injected daily post workout, in muscle worked.

** - doses and time used varies.

Steroids Used:

Testosterone Enanthate and Propionate
Nandrolone Decanoate (Deca)
Boldenone Undecylenate (EQ)
Drostanolone Propionate (Mast)
Trenbolone Acetate (Tren)
Methenolone Enanthate (Primo)
Stanozolol Depot (Winny)
Methandienone (Dbol)
Mesterolone (Proviron)

**Dosages are weekly amounts, injections are EOD**

16 Weeks Out:

1500 mg Test E
800 mg Deca
800 mg EQ
150 mg Dbol daily

25 mcg T-3
.5 mg adex eod

12 Weeks Out:

1500 mg Test E
800 mg Deca
800 mg EQ

25 mcg T-3 ed
.5 mg adex eod

8 Weeks Out:

Test E 1500 mg
EQ 800 mg
Tren 800 mg
Mast 600 mg
Primo 400 mg
Winny Depot 100 mg/eod
Proviron 50 mg ed

25 mcg T-3 ed
.5 mg adex eod

6 Weeks Out:

Test E 1500 mg
Tren 800 mg
Mast 600 mg
Primo 400 mg
Winny Depot 100 mg/eod
Proviron 75 mg ed

50 mcg T-3 ed
1 mg adex ed
20 mg Nolva ed

4 Weeks Out:

Test Prop 1200 mg
Tren 800 mg
Mast 800 mg
Primo 400 mg
Winny Depot 100 mg/eod
Proviron 80 mg ed

40 mcg t-3 ed
1 mg adex ed
1.25 mg Letro ed
20 mg Nolva ed

2 Weeks Out:

Switch to ED inject

Test Prop 1400 mg
Tren 875 mg
Mast 875 mg
Primo 400 mg
Winny Depot 50 mg ed
Proviron 100 mg ed

1 mg adex ed
2.5 mg Letro
20 mg Nolva

Thank you for your information and openness.

Very cool post. Honestly, if be afraid to ever do 1/10th of that amount of drugs.

Keep in mind, I stated it numerous times on here it is "genetics" not "roids" that make a pro. Check the, "To be Pro, Genetics or juice" thread. I'm quite sure all the pros you interviewed were brutally honest. I know how steroid receptors and muscle capacity works. I don't need you to point me in Yate's direction; I mentioned him already in that thread, "To be Pro, genetics or juice." You are just a tad too late...

I never once said or insinuated that large amounts of gear make a person a pro bodybuilder. I was just simply agreeing with Rick that pros take large amounts of gear and I used Newman as a reference. Is that alright with you? If not, I really don't care!

My response wasn't meant to correct you, it was a general statement to the board. No need for the tude.

Top Bottom