Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Top level contest prep

i plan on running this exact same cycle when i hit the lottery. in other words there is about a 1 in 10M chance i will ever run it, so pretty much its never gonna happen lol

Hey Steve I'm being prepped buy a nationals winner right now and he told me was spending 30-50,000 on product. Of course I asked where the fuck u get that cash he said "gay photo shoots & on stage appearances at gay clubs posing and shaking ur ass" he got 3000+ a night he said quote "you get it how u can get it"

I have seen many questions asked on forums, youtube, ect.. "what kind of cycle does Jay Cutler do?", "what drugs does Phil Heath use?", "What and how much does a pro really use?" Something along those lines. The answers that are given greatly very; some being close, others being way off, and you get the occasional person that claims that the top level competitors are 100% natural. The top level bodybuilders of today use a mix of steroids, growth hormone, insulin, research chemicals, and other peptides to maximize their physical appearance. Every persons cycle and contest prep varies, but I am offering a look into what I recently did for contest prep. I am an NPC Pro, and have had my pro card for 5 years. The day of competition I measured in at 5'8 238 pounds with very minuscule body fat.

First, before I show you my 16 week contest prep, I have a disclaimer. In no way am I recommending this as a proposed cycle for someone or plan for any person. This is for informational purposes only. Also, there is no Post Cycle Therapy. I am on TRT.

HGH, Peptides, Insulin, Research Chemicals:

HGH - 8 iu, 5 days on, 2 days off
Insulin - Humulin R 12 iu post breakfast, Humalog 12 iu post workout, 4 weeks on 4 weeks off
GHRP-6 - 250 mcg post workout, 250 mcg before bed
IGF-1 LR3 - 100 mcg post workout
Clen - 80 mcg daily, 2 weeks on 2 weeks off
Caber - .5 mg twice per week
Arimidex**
Nolva**
Letro**
T-3**
Synthol - yes, even your top level bodybuilder utilizes synthol. Injected daily post workout, in muscle worked.

** - doses and time used varies.

Steroids Used:

Testosterone Enanthate and Propionate
Nandrolone Decanoate (Deca)
Boldenone Undecylenate (EQ)
Drostanolone Propionate (Mast)
Trenbolone Acetate (Tren)
Methenolone Enanthate (Primo)
Stanozolol Depot (Winny)
Methandienone (Dbol)
Mesterolone (Proviron)

**Dosages are weekly amounts, injections are EOD**

16 Weeks Out:

1500 mg Test E
800 mg Deca
800 mg EQ
150 mg Dbol daily

25 mcg T-3
.5 mg adex eod

12 Weeks Out:

1500 mg Test E
800 mg Deca
800 mg EQ

25 mcg T-3 ed
.5 mg adex eod

8 Weeks Out:

Test E 1500 mg
EQ 800 mg
Tren 800 mg
Mast 600 mg
Primo 400 mg
Winny Depot 100 mg/eod
Proviron 50 mg ed

25 mcg T-3 ed
.5 mg adex eod

6 Weeks Out:

Test E 1500 mg
Tren 800 mg
Mast 600 mg
Primo 400 mg
Winny Depot 100 mg/eod
Proviron 75 mg ed

50 mcg T-3 ed
1 mg adex ed
20 mg Nolva ed

4 Weeks Out:

Test Prop 1200 mg
Tren 800 mg
Mast 800 mg
Primo 400 mg
Winny Depot 100 mg/eod
Proviron 80 mg ed

40 mcg t-3 ed
1 mg adex ed
1.25 mg Letro ed
20 mg Nolva ed

2 Weeks Out:

Switch to ED inject

Test Prop 1400 mg
Tren 875 mg
Mast 875 mg
Primo 400 mg
Winny Depot 50 mg ed
Proviron 100 mg ed

1 mg adex ed
2.5 mg Letro
20 mg Nolva

This is very interesting and I am glad you posted this. A few questions for informational purposes.

1) what was your cycles like BEFORE you hit pro status?
2) Have you not thought about the long term ramifications of using such compounds? What are those ramifications?
3) and the last question is why do all this? Are all these compounds necessary?

The majority of top level competitors are on TRT, but not everyone. TRT is meant to restore hormone levels to normal. 1500 mg a week, or whatever dose is chosen is not a TRT dose and can be viewed as abusing your prescription. Also, I do not have a script for deca, mast, winny, or proviron, and tren and eq are not intended for human use. Having and using those drugs are still illegal.

150 mg a dbol is a large dose, and I would not consider it safe by any means. No amount of natural supplements will make it that way. I am not a huge fan of orals because of the toxicity and will only run a short course of an oral once per year.

As for TRT and cruising doses. My script is for 200 mg of Test Cyp every other week. I personally do not agree with that protocol but who am I to argue with a doctor. At that dose it will be near to impossible to maintain the mass I have. Because of this, the dosages are upped. I run 200 mg twice per week with .5 mg of arimidex.

The cost of everything is high. When I first started to be competitive I had no idea how I was going to be able to continue because of the cost of everything. I had a good stable job, by no means did I have that kind of extra money just laying around. Everything changed for me when I was approached by a sponsor. Basically, I was offered a great deal of money to simply endorse products and make appearances. Tell people that if you take this, you will get huge like me ect.

Sorry that I was not specific with the use of slin, I stopped using it when I dropped the deca and added in the DHT compounds. Slin can cause quite a good amount of bloating so I don't think it is ideal to be on while on stage. But, it also helps with fullness so not everyone will come off of it. You can tell who is still on it by the infamous "hgh gut" some guys have.

Interesting read.. how strict is a pro bbers diet though

Sent from my HTC One S using EliteFitness

Last edited:
Hey Steve I'm being prepped buy a nationals winner right now and he told me was spending 30-50,000 on product. Of course I asked where the fuck u get that cash he said "gay photo shoots & on stage appearances at gay clubs posing and shaking ur ass" he got 3000+ a night he said quote "you get it how u can get it"

3K a night bro sign me up. especially if its cash.

Lmao, there's a bunch of gay4pay websites out there you can just beat your meat on camera and gay dudes will pay you. I guess you just have to be secure in your own body lol

i would have to hit the gutter and be in desperate need of cash to resort to something like that. lol.

Lol I hear you on that, my friend did that stuff he was always questionable on his sexuality but I don't give a shit if someone is gay but damm it he always had so much money lmao he told me he would make thousand a night just "performing" on webcam lol

The majority of top level competitors are on TRT, but not everyone. TRT is meant to restore hormone levels to normal. 1500 mg a week, or whatever dose is chosen is not a TRT dose and can be viewed as abusing your prescription. Also, I do not have a script for deca, mast, winny, or proviron, and tren and eq are not intended for human use. Having and using those drugs are still illegal.

150 mg a dbol is a large dose, and I would not consider it safe by any means. No amount of natural supplements will make it that way. I am not a huge fan of orals because of the toxicity and will only run a short course of an oral once per year.

As for TRT and cruising doses. My script is for 200 mg of Test Cyp every other week. I personally do not agree with that protocol but who am I to argue with a doctor. At that dose it will be near to impossible to maintain the mass I have. Because of this, the dosages are upped. I run 200 mg twice per week with .5 mg of arimidex.

The cost of everything is high. When I first started to be competitive I had no idea how I was going to be able to continue because of the cost of everything. I had a good stable job, by no means did I have that kind of extra money just laying around. Everything changed for me when I was approached by a sponsor. Basically, I was offered a great deal of money to simply endorse products and make appearances. Tell people that if you take this, you will get huge like me ect.

Sorry that I was not specific with the use of slin, I stopped using it when I dropped the deca and added in the DHT compounds. Slin can cause quite a good amount of bloating so I don't think it is ideal to be on while on stage. But, it also helps with fullness so not everyone will come off of it. You can tell who is still on it by the infamous "hgh gut" some guys have.

While we are probably in agreement that some top levels pros are on a script for TRT, and some aren't....ALL of them are on all the time, and NONE of the guys are cruising on normal TRT doses. If they were at doses that put them in normal range, they would lose muscle mass very quickly. When you are that much past your genetic potential, it takes super physiological levels of hormones just to maintain that much muscle mass.

Has anyone here seen this yet???

Untold truth epidose #3 - YouTube

Check it out if not...crazy and eye opening...and I am not saying I am agreeing with it at all, but this guy was completely open to it to make a video about it and what he did to win a local competition last month. I will never understand the use of Synthol...EVER!!!

Enjoy!!!

BTW...I believe this kid is 21 years old.

Top Bottom