Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Top level contest prep

Lmao, there's a bunch of gay4pay websites out there you can just beat your meat on camera and gay dudes will pay you. I guess you just have to be secure in your own body lol

I guess that's a little better then some of the stories I've heard of bb letting random dudes go in bathroom stales and beat off to them or worse. I don't give a shit how much you love a sport there is no way I'm doing gay for pay. No amount of money is worth losing my man hood. I wouldn't be able to ever look at myself in the mirror again.

Lol yeah personally I couldn't do it either and I never heard of going in a bathroom stall and have them jack off lmao that's some funny shit tho

Lol yeah personally I couldn't do it either and I never heard of going in a bathroom stall and have them jack off lmao that's some funny shit tho

I forget what the dudes name was but he used to let dudes beat off to him or blow him for juice money lol but wasn't gay lol. I've heard there were more that did this back before the Internet was huge as well.

The whole Kia Greene grapefruit video is proof this shit happens regularly

Sent from my HTC One S using EliteFitness

I wonder if the OP saw the thread taking this direction when he posted LOL

Top Bottom