Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Top level contest prep

I have seen many questions asked on forums, youtube, ect.. "what kind of cycle does Jay Cutler do?", "what drugs does Phil Heath use?", "What and how much does a pro really use?" Something along those lines. The answers that are given greatly very; some being close, others being way off, and you get the occasional person that claims that the top level competitors are 100% natural. The top level bodybuilders of today use a mix of steroids, growth hormone, insulin, research chemicals, and other peptides to maximize their physical appearance. Every persons cycle and contest prep varies, but I am offering a look into what I recently did for contest prep. I am an NPC Pro, and have had my pro card for 5 years. The day of competition I measured in at 5'8 238 pounds with very minuscule body fat.

First, before I show you my 16 week contest prep, I have a disclaimer. In no way am I recommending this as a proposed cycle for someone or plan for any person. This is for informational purposes only. Also, there is no Post Cycle Therapy. I am on TRT.

HGH, Peptides, Insulin, Research Chemicals:

HGH - 8 iu, 5 days on, 2 days off
Insulin - Humulin R 12 iu post breakfast, Humalog 12 iu post workout, 4 weeks on 4 weeks off
GHRP-6 - 250 mcg post workout, 250 mcg before bed
IGF-1 LR3 - 100 mcg post workout
Clen - 80 mcg daily, 2 weeks on 2 weeks off
Caber - .5 mg twice per week
Arimidex**
Nolva**
Letro**
T-3**
Synthol - yes, even your top level bodybuilder utilizes synthol. Injected daily post workout, in muscle worked.

** - doses and time used varies.

Steroids Used:

Testosterone Enanthate and Propionate
Nandrolone Decanoate (Deca)
Boldenone Undecylenate (EQ)
Drostanolone Propionate (Mast)
Trenbolone Acetate (Tren)
Methenolone Enanthate (Primo)
Stanozolol Depot (Winny)
Methandienone (Dbol)
Mesterolone (Proviron)

**Dosages are weekly amounts, injections are EOD**

16 Weeks Out:

1500 mg Test E
800 mg Deca
800 mg EQ
150 mg Dbol daily

25 mcg T-3
.5 mg adex eod

12 Weeks Out:

1500 mg Test E
800 mg Deca
800 mg EQ

25 mcg T-3 ed
.5 mg adex eod

8 Weeks Out:

Test E 1500 mg
EQ 800 mg
Tren 800 mg
Mast 600 mg
Primo 400 mg
Winny Depot 100 mg/eod
Proviron 50 mg ed

25 mcg T-3 ed
.5 mg adex eod

6 Weeks Out:

Test E 1500 mg
Tren 800 mg
Mast 600 mg
Primo 400 mg
Winny Depot 100 mg/eod
Proviron 75 mg ed

50 mcg T-3 ed
1 mg adex ed
20 mg Nolva ed

4 Weeks Out:

Test Prop 1200 mg
Tren 800 mg
Mast 800 mg
Primo 400 mg
Winny Depot 100 mg/eod
Proviron 80 mg ed

40 mcg t-3 ed
1 mg adex ed
1.25 mg Letro ed
20 mg Nolva ed

2 Weeks Out:

Switch to ED inject

Test Prop 1400 mg
Tren 875 mg
Mast 875 mg
Primo 400 mg
Winny Depot 50 mg ed
Proviron 100 mg ed

1 mg adex ed
2.5 mg Letro
20 mg Nolva

I understand that adding photos would add to the legitimacy of my post, so would telling you my name, but I will have to respectfully decline your proposal. I chose the name anonymous_999995 for a reason. While you know, I know, and many others know that steroids and other performing enhancing drugs are used in the sport of bodybuilding, it is still not an openly discussed subject. Because of this, I prefer not to have any form of evidence that could be traced to my actual identity. I have no reason to lie. You can believe me if you choose, or you can believe that I am making this up. I am willing to offer my advice and explanations and will attempt to answer any questions that people may have. My only motive is to provide information.

I am about your height and I'm about 204 give or take so I am just curious what someone with our frame would like like at 235.. has nothing to do with if you are lying or not. just edit out your face man.. i'm hoping in another 5 or 6 years to be your size as well. but i run very low doses and spend most of the year natty so i doubt i will get to that size but it would be cool to atleast shoot for it

This is interesting, however I believe no matter how much gear some one runs they can't beat genetics. My only question is and it may be some what obvious but is almost every pro bb on trt? If so why don't they address it I mean them being on trt is legal... Also do other pros like for example jay cutler and Phil Heath exchange cycles, like do they let each other know what they are running? Probably not... Lol

This is interesting, however I believe no matter how much gear some one runs they can't beat genetics. My only question is and it may be some what obvious but is almost every pro bb on trt? If so why don't they address it I mean them being on trt is legal... Also do other pros like for example jay cutler and Phil Heath exchange cycles, like do they let each other know what they are running? Probably not... Lol

Every pro stays on, I guarantee that. None of them are going to admit being on TRT. For one, their cruising doses are probably higher than most people blast with....not exactly "normal" TRT doses.

I'm not sure what you;re even asking,With that much stuff there's not much to comment on. It's going to work. But I agree with Rock -- 150 mgs of d-bol a day is crazy.

not just the lipid strain but the cost of such a thing. the GH alone at 8iu's a day lol.. good gosh where do some guys get the money to blow on this shit i have no idea. must be nice to have a trust fund i guess .. me I work too hard for my money

Top Bottom