Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thought I'd Pop In And Wish You All...

simply dave

MVP
EF VIP
...a very happy new year folks. Yes, I've been busy. Got my home gym pretty much done and 2013 was a pretty damn good year. I completed 7 half marathons, 2 10Ks, and another Tough Mudder. Not bad for a guy that's gonna turn 54 in less than 2 months. You're probably gonna see more of me here again as I decided to once again change up my routine. I'll be focusing more on my lifting this year and focusing more on 10K runs instead of half marathons. Beginning another cycle this week of Test E and EQ.

Of course my most important run of 2014 comes just days after my 54th birthday in SF where I run the SF Color Run with my granddaughter. Really looking forward to that one. I trust you're all doing well. :)

...a very happy new year folks. Yes, I've been busy. Got my home gym pretty much done and 2013 was a pretty damn good year. I completed 7 half marathons, 2 10Ks, and another Tough Mudder. Not bad for a guy that's gonna turn 54 in less than 2 months. You're probably gonna see more of me here again as I decided to once again change up my routine. I'll be focusing more on my lifting this year and focusing more on 10K runs instead of half marathons. Beginning another cycle this week of Test E and EQ.

Of course my most important run of 2014 comes just days after my 54th birthday in SF where I run the SF Color Run with my granddaughter. Really looking forward to that one. I trust you're all doing well. :)

^^^
good bro material!

Dave's a good bro. How's the missus doing?

Doing well, and thanks for asking (you remember what went down I see and for that...muchas gracias Amigo). We've got the "homestead" secured with 24/7 surveillance and have implemented other "safety measures" that will refrain from going into any great detail, but yes...she's doing much better. Thanks for asking about her Woody, it is appreciated. :)

Doing well, and thanks for asking (you remember what went down I see and for that...muchas gracias Amigo). We've got the "homestead" secured with 24/7 surveillance and have implemented other "safety measures" that will refrain from going into any great detail, but yes...she's doing much better. Thanks for asking about her Woody, it is appreciated. :)

Good to hear!

Top Bottom