Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thought I'd Pop In And Wish You All...

Hope all is well Dave!

Doing well, and thanks for asking (you remember what went down I see and for that...muchas gracias Amigo). We've got the "homestead" secured with 24/7 surveillance and have implemented other "safety measures" that will refrain from going into any great detail, but yes...she's doing much better. Thanks for asking about her Woody, it is appreciated. :)

did anyone ever get pinched for the deed???

That's highly inappropriate sir.

Shame on you.

suck a dick, virgin. Simple Dave is my boy, I can tell him to fuck off 8 days a week if I wanted

Glad to hear those fuckers are gonna get caught!

Still growing teh greens or what!?

Yep. In fact, my wife is now beginning to cross her own genetics.

They have a DNA match and my wife picked the guy out from a series of mug shots, so it's just a matter of time before he gets arrested for something else and this warrant comes up. :)

nice!

good to have you back!

First off, thanks everyone for the well wishes and I conveyed them to my wife as well. As for the guys who did it, we have a positive match on the DNA from the cigarette one of them left on the driveway. So they know who he is and it's just a matter of time before he "pops up" on a check and then they'll bring him in. A warrant has been issued for his arrest, and it'll eventually happen as the detective told us he's got a rap sheet.

Good news. And GREAT news on the running and change-up in routine. Must be in great shape!

Cant believe idiots are still leaving shit like cigarette butts at crime scenes lololollll

Top Bottom