Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thought I'd Pop In And Wish You All...

Hi stranger! Color run is awesome, I'm doing one thus year too, as well as run or dye.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using EliteFitness

Doing well, and thanks for asking (you remember what went down I see and for that...muchas gracias Amigo). We've got the "homestead" secured with 24/7 surveillance and have implemented other "safety measures" that will refrain from going into any great detail, but yes...she's doing much better. Thanks for asking about her Woody, it is appreciated. :)

good to hear all this Dave. I remember what happened too. Glad everyone is safe and doing better.

Did that fuckstick ever get caught?

First off, thanks everyone for the well wishes and I conveyed them to my wife as well. As for the guys who did it, we have a positive match on the DNA from the cigarette one of them left on the driveway. So they know who he is and it's just a matter of time before he "pops up" on a check and then they'll bring him in. A warrant has been issued for his arrest, and it'll eventually happen as the detective told us he's got a rap sheet.

First off, thanks everyone for the well wishes and I conveyed them to my wife as well. As for the guys who did it, we have a positive match on the DNA from the cigarette one of them left on the driveway. So they know who he is and it's just a matter of time before he "pops up" on a check and then they'll bring him in. A warrant has been issued for his arrest, and it'll eventually happen as the detective told us he's got a rap sheet.

Wut's his ethnicity?

no racists!

Top Bottom