Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thought I'd Pop In And Wish You All...

Lololol

I guess your average low life criminal theif fuckwad probably doesn't watch CSI with a pen and notepad...

Cant believe idiots are still leaving shit like cigarette butts at crime scenes lololollll

I take a dump at crime scenes . It's my signature.

Cant believe idiots are still leaving shit like cigarette butts at crime scenes lololollll
Ferreal, huh? They also left the taser that they used on her as well, but they got plenty of DNA from the cigarette butt. They were careful to wear gloves when ransacking the house and binding my wife, but they left those two items. Like I said...It's just a matter of time before this guy crosses paths once again with the law and when he does, they'll run his ID and a warrant in our county will come up and he'll be brought in.

Ferreal, huh? They also left the taser that they used on her as well, but they got plenty of DNA from the cigarette butt. They were careful to wear gloves when ransacking the house and binding my wife, but they left those two items. Like I said...It's just a matter of time before this guy crosses paths once again with the law and when he does, they'll run his ID and a warrant in our county will come up and he'll be brought in.

I didn't know all about this. That's messed up man.

I'd go vigilante on those assholes and put them in a deep hole in the desert.

do you have any friends in the department that would let you know when they're bringing him/them in and maybe pull over in a parking lot and ya know...let you get your pound of flesh (if you will)? :chomp:

Top Bottom