Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This is Some Fucked Up Shit

His entitled to his own opinion,freedom of speech ,just because its about Jewish people its such a big deal.How come its not when people call all Muslims terrorists.I agree with him,dont think it happened either.The way the truth is being twisted today I think the holocaust never happened....sue me .
What about how it was twisted yesterday? Cuz the holocaust was about 70 years ago. They been twisting that long? I bet you don't believe we went to the moon either.

What about how it was twisted yesterday? Cuz the holocaust was about 70 years ago. They been twisting that long? I bet you don't believe we went to the moon either.

dialtone where the fuck you been?

Had something I wanted to ask you and now I can't remember wtf it was

dialtone where the fuck you been?

Had something I wanted to ask you and now I can't remember wtf it was

Get a fucking room

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ledhead ,history is written by the winner.History also says Osama was behind 911,truth is its bullshit.Invading Afghanistan ,Iraq had to have a reason,so they created one,people are worse than sheep and what ever our Satan driven governments put infront of us is true.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using EliteFitness

You don't think terrorists were behind 9/11?

Top Bottom