Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Okay, It's Time For Everyone To CHILL THE FUCK OUT!

Nelson Montana

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
Real quick, since things have turned into a major monkey fuck around here.

#1: Look around bros. There are dozens of people who have joined the site in the last 2 weeks asking all sorts of "personal" questions. Don't be a dumb dipshit. No more talk about labs! To ANYONE.

#2: Learn your lesson. UG labs are risky in so many ways I don't even want to get into it here. (And if you don't know what I mean, I'm not going to explain it to you).

#3: Quit griping about THE MAN! It is what it is and nobody needs another soap box sermon about how fucked up it is. We get it. It sucks.

#4: There are plenty of life extension sites where you can get 90% on the anciliaries that people buy from labs. (G.H.., clomid, adexx, HC G, thyroids, etc, etc). For a few extra bucks you can get name brand legit pharma grade. And don't ask me for a link. Do a damn search.

#5; If you can't afford to pay, don't play. I see so many guys who use bathtub crap and vet shit because "it's cheaper." Well, that's why you'll get what's coming to you if the shit goes south. This is serious shit and we don;t have a spokesman in the media talking on our behalf. It's up to YOU to conduct yourself in a responsible manner. There are so many advantages bodybuilders today with stae of the art supplements, you can make great gains. Then, save up for that once or twice a year cycle with some clean legit gear.

And finally, stop panicing! Unless you're selling, you're not a target --UNLESS, you just hand over some info that makes you or a fellow member an easy mark. Don't do it. Be cool. It's going to be alright.

Now, let's get back to talking about growing muscle.

Peace.

#1: Look around bros. There are dozens of people who have joined the site in the last 2 weeks asking all sorts of "personal" questions. Don't be a dumb dipshit. No more talk about labs! To ANYONE.

This is very true.

good post... all common sense stuff but still needs to be told to some people it seems.

Doing alot of reading,No posting for a while to many "rookies" around.Been a member since 2000..Game has really changed

Last edited:
Top Bottom