Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This is Some Fucked Up Shit

fuck the moon, we went to the planet of the apes... but some fuckers probably think thats BS too.

Ledhead ,history is written by the winner.History also says Osama was behind 911,truth is its bullshit.Invading Afghanistan ,Iraq had to have a reason,so they created one,people are worse than sheep and what ever our Satan driven governments put infront of us is true.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using EliteFitness

You are incorrigibly retarded.

First, I didn't go to the link about Yates, so I'm only saying here "assuming" it's accurate... Anyone who denies the Holocaust, needs to have some sense knocked into their head (figuratively or literally). I'll tell you there is NOTHING like sitting with a friend and listening to his account of it first-hand. I'm lucky enough to be just about the last generation of people who knew and talked with survivors, and it's sad that the next few years, there will be nobody left to give these accounts to younger people first-hand.

My friend Mike was 7 years old when the Nazis overran Czechoslovakia, and his father was taken. Mike, his mother, and his sister, were put on a train to Auschwitz, and Mike has no clue whatever happened to his dad. Mike and his mother got away from the train at a stop, and hid in a hay loft in Poland, and then ran the next morning and got picked up by someone who got them to safety. The only reason Mike and his mother were not retaken and killed on the spot, is that they were blond, and they were able to pretend they were non-Jewish Pols as they ran. Mike also told us that his mother explained that she told the guards on the train that Mike was NOT hers, and that he was not Jewish. She had him sit away from her, and told him to tell the Nazis all he knows is his name is Miki, and to deny that she was his mother. Imagine trying to tell a 7-year-old boy, whose father was violently taken away, that he must deny his mother to the police.... Jeeez!

I'll tell you it really hits you when an 80-year-old businessman breaks down and starts crying when he tells about it. Way more profound that any history book or movie. Yes, anyone is entitled to his/her opinions, but sometimes it's polite to keep those opinions to oneself.

Charles

wait...what???

we went to the MOON? :biggrin:

It's kind of a hard thing to deny, isn't it?

That would be like denying slavery in the US existed. Or do people do that too?

Good to see you DT. :)

Where you been anyway?

Wtf happened to ceo?

Top Bottom