Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

this enough to finish them off?

smr91481

i usually just work my bis and tris once a week on the same day. well, i want to work them a little more. so for now on i want to start training my tris with my chest and bis with my back. i started this today, tell me if this is enough to get them good. i did 12 sets for my chest (which already gives my tris a pretty good burn, it seems like i can always feel it in my tris more than in my chest), then did 3 sets of pressdowns with a straight bar and 3 sets of overhead rope extensions. i was completely exhausted by the time i finish. is that enough to kill em?

you said that you feel it more in your tri's than in you chest. that is because the weight your are lifting is probably to heavy. if you are wanting to hit your chest good, imo, you should use lighter wieght not alot but enough to where when you lift you can connect with your chest and really feel your pecs doing the work. do strict and controlled reps. this will really isolate your chest.

Top Bottom